X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bhlab
    replied
    Passport

First One. I Havent Welded With It Yet,but Did Mess Around With It.very Cool How It Has A Slow Start.i Bought It Off Ebay,it Was Listed As A Plus But When I Got It It Was Not One. The Guy I Bought It From Was So Nice And Got Me A New One Asap.i Had To Pay The Shipping Twice But For 1325.00 Im Not Complainin.

Leave a comment:

• welder_guy
    replied
    the passport is one of the best machines i have ever purchased. it starts so nicely, i have 5 welding machines and the passport is one of my favorites. what other machines do you have?

Leave a comment:

• bhlab
    started a topic New Passport Plus

New Passport Plus

Just Got My New Passport,its Very Nice..two Things That Would Have Made It Just A Little Better..u Guys In R&d Ready? The Case Has Holes In It To Lock The Box,but The Lid Doesnt Have Tabs With Holes To Make It Work...the Other Is The Power Cord Should Be A Quick Connect On The Box End.i Think It Would Save Some Wear And Tear On The Cable Sticking Out. Other Than That The Thing Is Built Like A Brick ****house. The All Metal Wire Drive Assembly Is Well Though Out And Looks Very Strong.all I Need Now Is A Spoolmate And Ill Be All Good! Bh
Working...
X