Motorcycle trailer plans??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle trailer plans??

Anyone know where to find any decent ones?? Im looking for a way to carry 2-3 bikes at a time w/o costing an arm and a leg. Thanks
    Steve Wickham
    Wytheville va

I dont have any but here is where you can get them at good price if no one else has them NORTHERNTOOL.COM they will send you a catolage i have the 2006 spring/summer master catolage they are on pg.251 hope this helps
    [email protected] trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

Comment

plans

twozukis,
      Try this site surf around on it they have plans right on line...print them up no charge.
      Trailer Parts, Trailer Axles, Trailer Hubs, Trailer Springs, and More! Boat and Utility trailer parts to repair and maintain your boat or utility trailer such as bearings, springs, axles, hubs, winches, lights, jacks, coupler, and more at Champion Trailer Parts Supply.

Next go to
      Build your own utility trailer using our utility trailer kits and parts

For the best prices I have found on the web.
      I have built several trails this way from a 7' x14' tandem to 5' x 8' singles.
      hope this helps.
      sstec

Comment

picture of 5 x 12

Heres a picture of a 5' x 12'
        The guy I built it for hauls 2, 4wheelers. When it's not doing that he hauls a lot freezers and furniture. That why the high bulk head, to tie down to.

sstec
        Attached Files

Comment

very nicly done i like the front rack on it thanks for sharing the pic
          [email protected] trail blazer 301g with all the fixins:delta band saw dewalt chop saw craftsman drill press, sp-135 mm251 spectrum 375 suite case mig, tig w/hi freq. one welding truck.

Comment

I know some people modified the trailers harbor freight sells with good sucess mabey try something along those lines.

Comment

Working...
            X