X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• storts
    replied
    Alot

A bottle for everyone,Buisness card taped to Jug,,calander,and a magnetic sticker for filing cabinets,and a good year,employee bonuses,allways 2 weeks ahead,,why give a good employee a bonus on christmas eve??????,,Let them spend on family!!!!!!

Merry chrismas to alll,and costs run more than what i spend on my wife!!!!!!!,,But she gets hers 52 weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SignWave
    replied
    Yo PL!
    Nice to hear things are shaping up for you. Im glad I was able to help.
    I give out cards to my select clients and friends. Some of my very best clients get a personal visit. "just to say Hi and happy holidays". People really like to be made to feel good..and it comes back to you someday too...

Have a great holiday season PL! I hope you make buckets of cash in the coming year!!

Leave a comment:

• tacmig
    replied
    Congrads......

That's great! Happy to hear all is well. Merry Christmas and hope your new year brings you continued success.

TacMig

Leave a comment:

• PLWeld
    started a topic Thanks to all!!! And Happy Holidays!!

Thanks to all!!! And Happy Holidays!!

Just wanted to pass on a quick and very big thank you to all of the members out there that helped me make my business prospects more than I expected. It has picked up a great deal and I owe my thanks to the veteran business owners and idea givers who gave me some of the ideas I have gone after. Ya'll may not know who you are, but you are a great deal of knowledge, just from reading your posts and replies.......SSS, SignWave, TacMig, Safetydave, Monte55, fun4now. If I left anyone out, thank you too! HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY AND BE SAFE!!!

Signwave,
    Thank you for giving me the first insight via email. By the way.....how many of you all sent christmas cards to your customers?
Working...
X