X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tacmig
    replied
    A++

Very nice and very creative. I'm impressed!

TacMig

Leave a comment:

replied
    That wine rack looks nice. She should put you a new welder under the tree for that

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    Nice work, I `ve been working on a few gifts , blacksmithing them though.
    Keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• jdustu
    replied
    Originally posted by Badd00SS View Post
    Nice, Your z28 is an auto?
    Yup. I've got a heavy duty aluminum ds on it now.

Leave a comment:

• Badd00SS
    replied
    Originally posted by jdustu View Post
    I put my new dynasty 200dx to good use the last few weeks building gifts for my relatives. I made my wife a wine rack, with the base being a rear brake drum from my '70 buick electra, and the post a diveshaft from my '98 z28. I wasn't sure how it was gonna work, but it came out sweet! I gave it to her today because we're gonna be out of town the next two days, and she absolutely loves it

I made stainless steel tags for the dogs, keychains for my siblings, and countertop wineracks for the folks and grandparents, you can see those here: http://detroitwheeliedog.com/v-web/g...hristmas-gifts

Being in my garage was better than fighting traffic, that's for sure!
    Nice, Your z28 is an auto?

Leave a comment:

• jdustu
    started a topic Garage built Christmas gifts

Garage built Christmas gifts

I put my new dynasty 200dx to good use the last few weeks building gifts for my relatives. I made my wife a wine rack, with the base being a rear brake drum from my '70 buick electra, and the post a diveshaft from my '98 z28. I wasn't sure how it was gonna work, but it came out sweet! I gave it to her today because we're gonna be out of town the next two days, and she absolutely loves it

I made stainless steel tags for the dogs, keychains for my siblings, and countertop wineracks for the folks and grandparents, you can see those here: http://detroitwheeliedog.com/v-web/g...hristmas-gifts

Being in my garage was better than fighting traffic, that's for sure!
Working...
X