• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SignWave
    replied
    Originally posted by migman69 View Post
    maybe try welding with a pair of electricians tools lol just kiddin man
    bin there done that.. maaaannnnnnyyy times.... I think ive blown out more than my fair share of plyers over the course of my electrical carreer..

then I talk to my work -and my tools... not in a kindly fashion either... hehehehehe...

awww for f*&^s sake..! that was my best pair of linemans...! who's the jack *** that turned the power on?!?!

Leave a comment:

• migman69
    replied
    maybe try welding with a pair of electricians tools lol just kiddin man

Leave a comment:

• SignWave
    replied
    Originally posted by bob_e95482 View Post
    Were you holding the rod bare-handed?
    In fact i was.... BUT i had rubber soled shoes on and my table is insulated...
    lucky eh?<-----thats a canadian thing or do you say it "thang"?

Leave a comment:

• Anti-GMAW
    replied
    Originally posted by migman69 View Post
    Im going to issue a warning to all: Learned this from my friend at work yes shes a girl and yes she blond maybe that explains it. When using a oxy/actylene torch do not hold lit torch inbetween legs. The result ice pack in your britches for a week and a not so pleasent time removing the pants that have melted onto your legs, this happen to my friend at work since then we have banished her to the wheel grinder, Oh lord she can sharpen metal maybe that wasn't a good idea lol
    OUCH!!!

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    When using a oxy/actylene torch do not hold lit torch inbetween legs
    you have got to be kidding , thats no way to start a week at work. or a weekend project at home.

Leave a comment:

• migman69
    replied
    Im going to issue a warning to all: Learned this from my friend at work yes shes a girl and yes she blond maybe that explains it. When using a oxy/actylene torch do not hold lit torch inbetween legs. The result ice pack in your britches for a week and a not so pleasent time removing the pants that have melted onto your legs, this happen to my friend at work since then we have banished her to the wheel grinder, Oh lord she can sharpen metal maybe that wasn't a good idea lol

Leave a comment:

• welderman23
    replied
    i thought i was the only one who was that good at tiggin

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I got one of those holders for free when I bought my tig machine!

Leave a comment:

• Anti-GMAW
    replied
    As always I got a good laugh out of one of your post. If you wan't to try somthing fun take a metal coffee can or large dia. pipe with one end caped off and make a hole about 1" up from the bottm on the side. Fill it to about 1/2" full of flower and stick a burning candle inside. Take an unlit cutting torch and stick the tip inside the hole and hit the cutting lever. O, and make sure you do it out side (unless you have 20' ceilings). It's realy awsome at night.

Leave a comment:

• migman69
    replied
    well you could easy do a 90 degree angle weld or get into to tight corner with it

Leave a comment:

• bob_e95482
    replied
    Were you holding the rod bare-handed?

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    and to think i waisted all that time labeling separate tubes to keep filler in, and all i had to do was label the torch and stick the filler to it.

Leave a comment:

replied
    That was funny - I really enjoyed that one.

Leave a comment:

• safetydave
    replied
    handy filler holder

Originally posted by SignWave View Post
    Hahahahahaaaa!!! finders keepers!!!

And what you talkin' bout'?!?! I may have time on my hands and thats only cuz its christmas and if no one wants to play with me... I can always play with myself ! hehehehehe...
    you is a funny man, my next question is how do i get things to post such as some pics of my stuff ?

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied
    I think that's for tiggin around corners

Leave a comment:

Working...
X