• Desertrider33
    replied
    Click link to see it on their website.

http://www.lowbucktools.com/notcher.html

Leave a comment:

• NMWelding
    replied
    no picture

I tried to open up to see the picture of the pipe notcher,but nothing but a bunch of jibberish,or whatever you want to call it. Quite often this happens when I try to open something. Nothing that makes sense,just some random lower and upper case letters with comas,periods,weird symbols that you can`t even make with a keyboard,maybe even hyroglifics[not sure about spelling]. any ideas why this happens? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• wroughtnharv
    replied
    I've had one of those for over twenty years now. I have mine mounted to a piece of two inch quarter wall square tubing for inserting into receiver hitches. I have them on the truck in various places and on the work benches at the shop.

When I grow up I want to as smart as Williams is.

I have mine set up for 1 7/8" now because I have the Vogel for the two and three eighths. The Vogel can do schedule forty all day long, well, as long as you can....

Leave a comment:

• aametalmaster
    replied
    No problem, nice job...Bob

Leave a comment:

• Claxton
    replied
    Williams lowbuck notcher Sorry

Lowbucktools.com

Leave a comment:

• Old Sporty
    replied
    William's Lowbuck perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• aametalmaster
    replied
    And the brand is??? for our fellow readers...Bob

Leave a comment:

• Claxton
    started a topic Lowbuck Pipe Notcher

Lowbuck Pipe Notcher

Looked around for awhile until I found what would meet my needs. Should have bought one along time ago. I build alot of pipe fence and this thing sure speed up the process with a good clean fit. Paid for its self in one job I like that. Just thought I would share this little tool with others and a couple of pics
    Attached Files
Working...
X