X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• storts
    replied
    Scott

Ditto PAl,I always,even with my typing skills Its Merry Chrismas,To You,and family,and every one elses,who puts up with this stlye of typing!,Jack,Have a safe a fun one!!!!!!!!

As for around here,Christmas Partys are now limited to 2 drinks,There are just to many cops out,and they would love (well some) to see ya Not have a Merry Chrismas!So be safe!

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    replied
    I'm offended if you don't call it "Christmas". How about that?? Its is Christmas isn't it?? how did it gets its name changed??. People offend to easy today. I'm like you guys, don't care what other folks want to celebrate, just don't take away my rights. so................

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone !!

Leave a comment:

• welding101
    replied
    merry christmas from new member

as a new member i would like to wish everyone at miller and all board members a merry christmas and happy new year .

Leave a comment:

• tnjind
    replied
    I have been following this, and am sorry I had responded. I apologize to all, did not mean to stir the pot. XMAS means to remove the CHRIST from christmas. Alot do not know that. That is what bothers me, just to comercial now.
    Please everyone have a safe and fun next few weeks.
    Thanks to all who were concerned about my mental health. I am OK.

Kbar, you hit the nail on the head also.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a Happy New year also !

Leave a comment:

• Wacko Welder
    replied
    Winter?

What is winter? I live in Louisiana 60 miles north of New Orleans . . . I'm joking, we have winter, some times it last a week or more . . . .

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Wacko Welder
    replied
    Happy Holidays To All @ Miller & The Board

Happy Holidays To All

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    getting settled into winter.

Leave a comment:

• SignWave
    replied
    What I like about this time is the fact that people put up lights on their houses. There are some real doozeys around here. Its nice to go for a late night walk, feel the crisp air on your face, listen to the silence of the winter nights.. ( a misnomer BTW since sound travels better through cold air...) I find the colors and the brilliance to somehow lift my spirit just a little

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied
    fun4now................good to see you posting again...hope all is well
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    i got his meaning, politically correct ?? its gone too far IMO. ok so you don't believe in santa and the little elves.... so what. the tree looks nice all light up and you can just look at it as a nice thing to look at, you don't need to connect elves to it. just appreciate it for its looks not its meaning if you disagree with it. how is it hurting you ?? its not. live and let live. enjoy the time off with your family regardless of the meaning.

so every one have a happy what ever it is you have. i'm having a happy Christmas. although truth be told its more about elves in my house with kids, but we do take account of the things we have to be thankful of. our house our plan.

Leave a comment:

• dabar39
    replied
    I think some of you got the wrong message that tnjind is trying to give. I believe he is talking about this politically correct world we now live in where every one is offended by what everyone else says, does, or believes in. My local city government and the local school board has done away with putting up a Christmas tree and other decorations because of complaints of offense to others that had to view them. I have also noticed in the retail stores the clerks and sales persons are all saying Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.

You know, now that I think about it the city has not even put up the candy cane decorations on the street light poles that is normally done every year in the downtown area.

In any event, I would like to wish everyone who is not offended by my beliefs a very Merry Christmas. Dave

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    i di not leave out the Merry Christmas for anyone. if you don't believe, fine don't read. the biggest problem with people being different is them trying to make you like them or impose there thing on you. i would never call some one stupid or rude for not having a Merry Christmas tree, at the same time i would not give them grief for not having one. to each his/her own. if we all let every one be what they want without grief we would be better people as a hole. you are not hurting me by choosing not to have a tree. you are hurting me if you insist i take mine down, and we will go round. don't like it don't look. be a happy have a great Holiday (whatever ones you chose to celebrate, or not celebrate) happy holidays for me is just a way to cover everything as it may not be to you what it is to me and i want to cover you when i wish you well.

Leave a comment:

• migman69
    replied
    merry x mass to all and to all the good folks at miller thank you

Leave a comment:

• JimYoung
    replied
    Yep, Merry Christmas to all the members and managers of our forum..
    Jim
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X