• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trixline
    replied
    Thanks

Originally posted by migman69 View Post
    hey trix nice to meet you im tyler this is a great site full of valuble experience
    I do believe I have seen quite a few posts and you have contributed some of those. Thanks for sharing your knowledge..

Leave a comment:

• migman69
    replied
    hey trix nice to meet you im tyler this is a great site full of valuble experience

Leave a comment:

• trixline
    replied
    tig help

I am sure that tig will be a challenge that will be fun to learn. When the time comes I will have my needs aligned to ask the right question so that the people here can lead me to purchasing the correct machine for my needs.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    welcome. adding TIG is great fun. plenty of people here to help you get the hang of it if need be, don't be afraid to ask.

Leave a comment:

• tnjind
    replied
    Welcome aboard. This is an awsome sight. Very knowledgeable people here.

Leave a comment:

• trixline
    started a topic New User

New User

I am sorry I did not introduce my self before I posted. I have been coming to this site for a long time (trolling) and it is great. I have learned and seen some awsome projects that let the imagination fly. I am not a pro just a hobby welder that takes pride in every job I attempt. I use a miller bobcat 250 with a 12 extreem wire feeder and a 1000 hypertherm plasma cutter for all of my projects. Will in the not too distant future be getting a dyn 200 tig set up.

Once again cudos to all the contributers and admin for an awsome site..
    Last edited by trixline; 12-04-2007, 07:19 AM.
Working...
X