X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vernon
    started a topic Small Homade Race car

Small Homade Race car

My dad made this race car in the early 70's. Has a 450 motorcycle motor. Sorry the picture is not the best! Picture of a picture. I just found It And I don't have a scanner. But would like to share it with all of you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vernon; 05-31-2010, 08:42 PM.

• Blondie_486
    replied
    Originally posted by welder_one View Post
    not in arkansas... HA!
    Maybe I need to move back to Dardanelle/Danville area?

Leave a comment:

• Vernon
    replied
    Home-made Race car

Originally posted by hockeyguynick View Post
    Certain parts of Ohio you'd be all right. I just moved out of Ohio, in the country. We drove our homemade contraptions up and down the roads all the time. Actually, I've taken my 4 wheeler to walmart before
    I lived in south Florida when dad had this so that would not work today 4 sure

Leave a comment:

• hockeyguynick
    replied
    Certain parts of Ohio you'd be all right. I just moved out of Ohio, in the country. We drove our homemade contraptions up and down the roads all the time. Actually, I've taken my 4 wheeler to walmart before

Leave a comment:

• welder_one
    replied
    Originally posted by Vernon View Post
    My Dad made it just for fun drove it around the neighborhood.Today you would go to jail for trying that.
    not in arkansas... HA!

Leave a comment:

• Vernon
    replied
    Race Car

Originally posted by hockeyguynick View Post
    That's awesome, did he actually race it somewhere? Looks sorta like a vintage sprint car or super modified or somethin
    My Dad made it just for fun drove it around the neighborhood.Today you would go to jail for trying that.

Leave a comment:

• hockeyguynick
    replied
    That's awesome, did he actually race it somewhere? Looks sorta like a vintage sprint car or super modified or somethin

Leave a comment:

• davinci2010
    replied
    That's pretty cool. I bet 20 mph feels like 120 in that thing!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X