• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darmik
    replied
    Very good job

But what about the licence plate
    and to the tigman 250 that drives a LADA car if you made the same bumper for the front then the D rings would come in handy for a FORD to pull you out of a very shallow ditch
    anyway on your bumper I think you did a good job better than most
    that I have worked with. Grade - B

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Nice job bumperman

That is a great looking bumper but I do think u may have forgot about ur plate too...lol I built a wonderful bumper one time out of 2 -2" schedule 80 tubes slid through a pair of shaped plates to fit the truck with holes for the tubes. It looked awesome and was so simple.

Leave a comment:

• Carl W.
    replied
    With over 900K miles on one 69 F250 on one rebuild at 473K hard miles, yes had Dodge, Chebbie also. The FE (Ford) motor will save your A$$ in the long run (built correctly) like Miller welding products. Have had others thru the years as a test, a Miller for life member now.
    The above vehicles are pre 70's without plastic and cup holders.

.....=o&o>.....

Leave a comment:

• kmonto04
    replied
    Sorry for my late replies....

Thanks everyone for your comments....

The license plate is going to be put in the back window. I am in the process of making a tailgate tire carrier. It's going to be like one of those you see for 850, but I probably can do it for around 100 out of some 1 3/4" DOM.

The thickness of the metal is 0.26" thick. It's heavy duty for the boulders that I climb over....

Leave a comment:

• millerpro
    replied
    that bumper kicks ***

Leave a comment:

• fyoung
    replied
    nice job

The bumber looks great! Looks like a very good job to me..that's something you can be proud of... It would have probably took me 2 days to do that *LOL* Nice work!
    Farris

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    Good looking piece of work. I live in the country, for my needs back up lights set in some stubby pipe protectors would be more advantageous.

Leave a comment:

• dath
    replied
    Like was asked, where do you plan on putting your plate? Also, for those Ford guys out there, of course you like them all, you're putting up with a Ford after all Just kidding!

-dath

Leave a comment:

• Wrenchbender
    replied
    Well back to the bumper That's a real nice job and I don't care what it's on. Looks real good and best of all STRONG!

Leave a comment:

• BADSBRD
    replied
    Originally posted by tigman250
    woooooooa easy guys it was meant to be a lighthearted joke, didn't mean to offend and i am very sory if i did. i currently own a GMC, i have owned them all and i have to be honest although my GMC has treated me the best, the others didn't beat me up either.

again sory if i offended

Its all in good fun
    Last edited by BADSBRD; 09-23-2005, 10:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    Originally posted by pjseaman
    Tigcheez:
    I take offense to your signature
    I was hoping I wasn't the only one. The real world is NOT OCC. We take safety seriously as professionals in our trade. Please don't make light of it.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    Tigcheez:
    I take offense to your signature, speaking as a person that lost a finger due to the incompentence of a coworker, if you think it is so good you should try it. I'll supply the surgical instrument, a chainsaw perhaps!

Leave a comment:

• TIGcheez
    replied
    Originally posted by tigman250
    the d-rings are on the back of a CHEVY if you have a FORD you would put them on the front.......anyone guess why??
    so you can pull it off the road it died on.

everyone knows that.

Leave a comment:

• tigman250
    replied
    woooooooa easy guys it was meant to be a lighthearted joke, didn't mean to offend and i am very sory if i did. i currently own a GMC, i have owned them all and i have to be honest although my GMC has treated me the best, the others didn't beat me up either.

again sory if i offended

Leave a comment:

• Stick rod
    replied
    Sweet looking bumper!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X