Some of you guys worry me!!!!!!!!!!
    Come to Hawaii, I'll take you diving with sharks
    Now..THAT'S A RIOT!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Anti-GMAW
    replied
    Originally posted by Bert View Post
    Anti-Gmaw...Whoa Boy!! Settle down!!!
    K Bar...yeah..figures...story of my life...(stolen from tjind)
    But, but, but there so fun!

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    Anti-Gmaw...Whoa Boy!! Settle down!!!
    K Bar...yeah..figures...story of my life...(stolen from tjind)

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied
    KBar, look into the Hawaii housing market online, and look (for me, not you),
    an easy fixer-upper, 3 bedroom/2 bath with large yard and garage for $200,000.
    Please?
    Which island ? Oahu ?

If I find one at that price in Hawaii, Im buying it - LOL

Leave a comment:

• Anti-GMAW
    replied
    Originally posted by SignWave View Post
    Do you remember that YouTube vid clip I sent you of the kid throwing the "thermobaric" device? I suspect that this would have been a likely cause of the injuries suffered by dufus in my last posts.

ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC.

Since this post now has some 11000 veiwings, There must be other stories out there or are we the only people in Cyberspace that are so dexterously challenged?
    Thermobarric device!?! What Youtube clip? I WANNA SEE!!!! I WANNA SEE!!!! I absoulutly LOVE explosives!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    KBar, look into the Hawaii housing market online, and look (for me, not you),
    an easy fixer-upper, 3 bedroom/2 bath with large yard and garage for $200,000.
    Please?
    Last edited by Bert; 04-01-2008, 06:44 PM. Reason: adding to post

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied
    KBar...how did you find that!!!
    thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!! (shudder)
    bert
    Im gifted with computers, There is hardly anything I cant find, this search only took 2 - 3 minutes
    Last edited by KBar; 04-01-2008, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    yeah, I didn't see any smoke...
    Just a warning, do that, don't post a pic....Hear that Monte????

Leave a comment:

• Blue Collar Moto
    replied
    AAHHHRRRRGGGGG Lucky I didn't catch someone doing that to a squirrel!!! Ever here of "getting their @$$ kicked???"
    Think its a fake pic. Nothing in the pipe, no flame on the lighter. Maby shoved a peanut up the thing or something.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    KBar...how did you find that!!!
    thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!!! (shudder)
    bert

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    AAHHHRRRRGGGGG Lucky I didn't catch someone doing that to a squirrel!!! Ever here of "getting their @$$ kicked???"

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied
    Originally posted by tacmig View Post
    One of the guys in the shop said this is an old, old photo of a fireworks tech. He said he doesn't remember how it happened but was an accident of some sort during a large 4Th display.?? I guess if one wanted to, they could spend some time researching??

TacMig
    I did do the research on it and came up with this. He was shot in the face at close range with a high caliper hand gun. Here is the link if anyone is interested but be warned, there are several other pics, some DOA.

http://www.daviddsemsheadquarters.com/Injuries.html

Leave a comment:

• Blue Collar Moto
    replied
    Originally posted by dabar39 View Post
    I found a picture of one of TacMigs earlier injuries. This should prove that he is kinda accident prone
    Thats what he gets for doing this in the work place.

pic found on web

Leave a comment:

• tacmig
    replied
    Fireworks???

One of the guys in the shop said this is an old, old photo of a fireworks tech. He said he doesn't remember how it happened but was an accident of some sort during a large 4Th display.?? I guess if one wanted to, they could spend some time researching??

TacMig

Leave a comment:

• SignWave
    replied
    Hey TacMig, Do you remember....

Do you remember that YouTube vid clip I sent you of the kid throwing the "thermobaric" device? I suspect that this would have been a likely cause of the injuries suffered by dufus in my last posts.

ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC.

Since this post now has some 11000 veiwings, There must be other stories out there or are we the only people in Cyberspace that are so dexterously challenged?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X