Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STRENGTH AND POWER
    replied
    I have suspended twice, once with 12 8ga. hooks face down on an aluminum framed rig in the shape of a cross powdercoated red, it was quite the photo op. My first time was on my birthday, I don't think there is too many people that have had Happy Birthday sung to them while they are hanging from 4 6ga. hook across the shoulders. It quite the experience because yer body and mind are at conflict with each other it seems. I haven't hung in several years as I moved to a different state but there will be another time for sure

Leave a comment:

• man of steel
    replied
    what the ?

i thought i was on the ringling brothers circus web site lol , if some of my guys saw freakshow there they would probably drive a hook through his scrotum and push him off the side of a scaffold a couple of stories up. i think even the sharks would be laughin.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    Well, if you reported it, I don't think the aspca would do anything to him THIS time

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied
    Kicking a shark in the mouth is animal abuse.....he could get in real trouble!

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    WHAT A WIMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied
    Originally posted by Bert View Post
    and after that, come to Hawaii and get your legged ripped off by a tiger shark!!!!
    After the first 2 bites, you don't feel any pain at all!!!
    It's a life experience for everyone!!!!

This guy only has a small flesh wound
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    that bored, huh???

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied
    Originally posted by Anti-GMAW View Post
    You so gotta do it!!! The pain is actualy about 75% psycological. The peircing part actualy isn't that bad. It's prety similar to geting peirced by a small needle since you'r body can't realy tell the difference, it just knows that it's getting a needle stuck through it. after the hooks are in place there isn't any pain reely. When you get in the air the hooks become soar for about 5 minutes and then they basicly go numb. Once you begin to get off the ground the last thing on your mind is pain since your overwelmed with so many other feelings that you can't even figure out what all of them are. Everyone get's something different out of it than the next person but it's life changing for everyone. Let me know if ya have any questions!
    That is something I would have actually tried about 40 years ago, it does look like fun. I was always running needles under my skin and letting them there like a piercing just for something to do when I was a kid, hey, we didnt have toys, we had to come up with ideas

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    yyeeeaaaahhhhhh...........riiiiggghhhhhtttttt!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
    what. you do what the dad does to the kid??? kid's scared of the water, so the dad picks him up and throws his @ss in the pond!!!

Leave a comment:

• Anti-GMAW
    replied
    Want to hear the best part? I'm actualy extremly terrified of needles and scalpels.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    More than you want to know.
    ....Hey, Anti Gmaw!!! Apparently he didn't see your pictures!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Anti-GMAW
    replied
    Originally posted by welderman23 View Post
    yeah ...what the F*CK is wrong with you?????????
    More than you want to know.

Leave a comment:

• welderman23
    replied
    You so gotta do it!!! The pain is actualy about 75% psycological. The peircing part actualy isn't that bad. It's prety similar to geting peirced by a small needle since you'r body can't realy tell the difference, it just knows that it's getting a needle stuck through it. after the hooks are in place there isn't any pain reely. When you get in the air the hooks become soar for about 5 minutes and then they basicly go numb. Once you begin to get off the ground the last thing on your mind is pain since your overwelmed with so many other feelings that you can't even figure out what all of them are. Everyone get's something different out of it than the next person but it's life changing for everyone. Let me know if ya have any questions!
    yeah ...what the F*CK is wrong with you?????????

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    Yeah, maybe that's why you feel like [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Say hi to your uncle Ralphy for me, eh?

Leave a comment:

• SignWave
    replied
    Ralf is a friend of mine.

I was tellin Bert.
    I ate a one pound box of chocolates in less than 24 hours...Mmmmmm yummy!!!! And i dint even barf...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X