Clear All

• Sitting Bull
    replied
    Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

• dabar39
    replied
    Welcome Aboard

I think you will find some really great people on here. I have learned a lot on here as well as laughed at a bunch of these guys. Some great stories and events have been posted on here. A lot of knowledge on here, I would hate to try and count the years of combined experience you will find here. Dave

Leave a comment:

• ornametalsmith
    replied
    Another NEWBIE

HI,
    just joined. Thought I'd check in a say hi.
    Great forum ya got here. Think I'll feel right at home.

Leave a comment:

• wldrman
    replied
    Welcome!
    Post some project pics soon.

Leave a comment:

• Stick rod
    replied
    Welcome,glad to have you aboard!

Leave a comment:

• fyoung
    replied
    Welcome!

Take your shoes off..I think you'll like it here..it's relaxing!
    Farris

Leave a comment:

• Cajun Welder
    replied
    Welcome from down here in MS. I look forward to reading some of your stories. I too am a Miller fan. Take care and God bless.

Tom

Leave a comment:

• burninbriar
    replied
    Welcome, thanks for adding to the site, I think you will enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• Mortch
    replied
    Welcome Aboard ! True Blue Lew. Now lets hear some funny injurys stories. Everyone likes to laugh at their stupid mistakes.. After the fact.!. You could really open up a new thread and create some great laughs. Some of these guys are real comedians...... It could be called a SAFETY THREAD

Mortch

Leave a comment:

• True Blue Lew
    started a topic New Member

Hi everyone. I just signed up. After reading many of your posts, I look forward to gaining info and ideas. I have a MM210, a BlueStar 185DX, and Hypertherm PM380. I'm a hobby welder, taking on trailer repair and small projects. I have my share of success stories as well as stupid injury stories. I love Miller products and the quality built in them. Thanks for this oppourtunity to learn.
Working...
X