Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pipeline automatic welding

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pipeline automatic welding

    this New Thread about auto welding i check the fourm but i not see any thread about it

    if any body have any thing about pipeline automatic welding machine

    can enter in this thread


    also i have one pic for bug

    thank for all
    ali salama
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Looks like a 2 gun mig setup to me that goes around the pipe....Bob
    Bob Wright

    Comment


    • #3
      Not a new idea

      Bob,

      I was at a manufacturing company in '05 that tried something very similiar with a modified Mathey Dearman MagnaCut unit. Worked kind of so-so. Still had to tie up an operator setting up the track etc, and adjust the arm width from the unit to follow the seam. Turned out to be much the same as the Sub-Arc units we were using as far as labour costs. Sub-Arc were faster because they had no tracks to set up, and could travel sideways for cross seams on tank shells.

      Later,
      Jason
      Later,
      Jason

      Professional Spark Generator by Trade.

      Comment


      • #4
        I welded flange's on pipe's both ends at once with 2 Sub Arcs running on an old metal lathe. It was great until i forgot to put the flux in the hoppers once...Bob
        Bob Wright

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Black Wolf View Post
          Bob,

          I was at a manufacturing company in '05 that tried something very similiar with a modified Mathey Dearman MagnaCut unit. Worked kind of so-so. Still had to tie up an operator setting up the track etc, and adjust the arm width from the unit to follow the seam. Turned out to be much the same as the Sub-Arc units we were using as far as labour costs. Sub-Arc were faster because they had no tracks to set up, and could travel sideways for cross seams on tank shells.

          Later,
          Jason
          thank you for answer

          but i mean if you have any program or catalog or any exercise , traning


          alislama

          Comment


          • #6
            Try GOOGLE...Bob
            Bob Wright

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
              Try GOOGLE...Bob
              http://www.pipeline-equipment.eu/aut...g-process.html
              Bob Wright

              Comment


              • #8
                thank`s for all

                thank`s for all but i need any thing about

                vermaat pipeline autoweldig machine

                softwear or mintance or any thing about this

                thabk for all

                Comment


                • #9
                  It appiers to just be an everyday automatic circular track welder. I'd assume that it works just like a Bug-O style track welder. Don't they have a PDF downnload on there website?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    any body have any think about


                    vermaat pipeline autoweldig machine

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Like i said, GOOGLE...Bob
                      http://www.vermaat-technics.nl/
                      Bob Wright

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hey,
                        There is no reason to be rude. People here are trying to help. You are new, like me, this is a great site to learn, if you do like I was told when I was a kid, ask nice and listen to all of the advice.
                        I know,Iknow I will get beat on for this but there is no reason to be "short".

                        I hope you get your answer, I have had several of my questions, along with great ideas answered.
                        This took me longer because I got called about a job I finished, the guy already wants more done, never stops. I hope.
                        Hope I didn't discourage you.
                        Tim.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
                          Like i said, GOOGLE...Bob
                          http://www.vermaat-technics.nl/

                          thank you for answer but this site not give me any think

                          same softwear or catalogs or any think about machine

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by tnjind View Post
                            Hey,
                            There is no reason to be rude. People here are trying to help. You are new, like me, this is a great site to learn, if you do like I was told when I was a kid, ask nice and listen to all of the advice.
                            I know,Iknow I will get beat on for this but there is no reason to be "short".

                            I hope you get your answer, I have had several of my questions, along with great ideas answered.
                            This took me longer because I got called about a job I finished, the guy already wants more done, never stops. I hope.
                            Hope I didn't discourage you.
                            Tim.

                            i want

                            1- Vermaat Technics Welding BUG maintenance

                            2-Vermaat Technics Wiring Gallery

                            3- brc-codes

                            4- programing soft wear ( veraweld dual torch )

                            5- System Layout

                            thavk you
                            ali salama

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sounds like you want to "borrow" company secerets. Just call them on the phone and ask for them i am sure they will help you...Bob
                              Bob Wright

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X