Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a little venting is sometimes a good thing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it already too late, has greed taken us down from within??

here is a question to ponder:
    why is it that Japan can produce auto's here in the U.S. at a more affordable rate than we can produce the equivalent chevy??? it just proves it can be done as japan, seeing the trend a few years back that we were looking to buy at home to support our economy, started opening plants here. it is possible to produce goods here, just requires better organization and use of time and materials. and perhaps a lower profit margin. problem seems to be the apparent need for higher profits, at the expense of the product quality or origin of production. tuff choices we need to make but as a hole will never do until perhaps too late. or is it already too late??

wile our military spends billions to help our sandy neighbors get on there feet, just as in the last time we were there we end up footing the bill. the first time around it was to help a country get back its borders. but do we get re-paid for the $ spent to do that?? no or we would be called mercenaries. so we eat the bill (increasing our national debt) and are called big brother . now we get even farther in debt over there and if we say you must cover the bill in oil, every one just feels justified in saying we are only there for the oil. mean time the $$ continues to flow, cash we can not afford to continue throwing into the sand as our $ drops.

no win situation.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Working...
    X