X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikes offroad
    started a topic Stick men

Stick men

I am new here and was wondering if you guys could help me out. My wife went to a store and this person had these little stick men on the counters. They were not for sale just for decoration. She said that they looked like they where made up with about 1/4 steel rod.They had ones playing sports and musical instruments. Now she wants me to make some for Xmas presents and I can't find a single picture of what she is talking about. Anybody have an idea of what these look like or where I can get a picture of these things. Thanks for your help.

Mike

• WyoRoy
    replied
    Originally posted by strube1369 View Post
    Or perhaps this one...
    Forgot the gal pal that went with that one...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• walker
    replied
    Thats the one I was thinking about Strube, but I like the Dachshund one too.

Leave a comment:

• strube1369
    replied
    weinieroaster

Or perhaps this one...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mikes offroad
    replied
    Is this the one you are talking about. Also does anybody have pictures of the stick men that are built out of 1/4 round stock. I should my wife the bolt ones and she say they are like that but smoother. So I assume she means round stock.

Leave a comment:

• walker
    replied
    Does anybody have a picture of the grill top hot dog roasters? They were made the same way.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Eddy
    replied
    Some of the ones I have done.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Fishy Jim
    replied
    Till the pump fails and you veer into on-coming traffic.

I kinda like to KISS on mission critical parts. Now, for a trailered trail rig - go crazy.

Leave a comment:

• jessehornberger
    replied
    steering

Run hydraulic steering! No bump steer at all....in fact you will be able to move bumps with the side of your tire!!! Provided your knuckles hold. I used an old forklift ram, sized it for the throw of the steering and welded it in the linkage...works like a champ!

Leave a comment:

• mikes offroad
    replied
    I am in the process of gathering parts to build an OTK system. I have to finish building the gas tank skid plate first.

Leave a comment:

• Fishy Jim
    replied
    Mike, you should really change out your steering linkages for a system that attaches the drag link to the knuckle. Bump steer will be a distant memory.

Leave a comment:

• jessehornberger
    replied
    nice jeep

here is one i am building...more of a Juggy...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	505222

Leave a comment:

• mikes offroad
    replied
    Sorry need to downsize the picture next time.

Leave a comment:

• mikes offroad
    replied
    That looks like it thanks for the help. I feel the same way i built the rear bumper, rock rails, engine, transfer case, and diff skids for my Jeep

Leave a comment:

• jessehornberger
    replied
    check this out!

Check this website out http://www.greatgifts.co.nz/sport_recreation_other.html

looks simple enough to make....why buy it when you can weld it.... at least that my motto

Leave a comment:

Working...
X