Pipe Line Jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipe Line Jobs

I'm looking to jump on a pipe line as soon as possible, but I don't really know where to look for jobs. I'm in Colorado now, but I don't care where I have to go, as long as the pay is good. I'm looking to work as much as possible over the winter to sock-away as much money as I can so I can rodeo full time next year starting with maybe Fort Worth or Laughlin. Where do I find jobs like this? At one time I saw a posting on a web forum for a job in Wyoming that paid good, but now I can't find it. Any help?

This might help ya if your still looking...?

Hello buddy! I just came from the 4 Corners region of northern New Mexico. I actually lived in Durango, CO. Like yourself, I’m a pipeline welder. Actually I was a company welder for ConocoPhillips for about 6 or 7 years at their refinery’s located in Bloomfield, NM. There are about 4 or 5 other huge plants out there & thousand’s of miles of pipe lines supporting the gathering system. All the “major” oilfield companies are located there also. I still keep close contact with all the guy’s & they tell me with what petroleum prices what they are the companies continue punching holes in the ground left & right and of course requiring the need of pipeline welders to expand the increasing size of the gathering system. I may still have a few contacts for ya if you find yourself in that area. If you look at some of my previous post (there’s not that many…) I once replied to someone about their typical pipeline test that is required. Let me know if ya need any more help. Rodney

Comment

I found the post you are talking about. I remember reading it when it first went up. I'd love some contacts if you have any. I'm trying to get in touch with half a dozen companies right around here, but west of the river no one returns phone calls. I came from TN and it was just common courtesy there, but not here (very irritating!). That would be great if you could provide some names and numbers I could get in touch with. I either need to get on a pipeline or start driving loader, but do one soon! Thanks.

Oh, by the way, I love the country down there! It sure is allot different than the four corners area, huh!

Comment

Working...
      X