Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My intro

Hello all,

I am new here as well as new to welding. I look forward to learning from all of you. I have been lurking here for a while. My interests are pre-54 hot-rods, some bikes, and general metal burning. I will post this message in the projects board as well. I am excited to learn more about welding as well as to learn more about the welding machine itself. I have to figure out how to post pictures. Thanks

welcome to the site, i am sure that you will get answers to your questions here. a lot of experience and knowledge on this forum. to post pics, when you reply simply scroll down towards the bottom of the page and you'll find a "manage attachments" button. click on it and follow directions from there. anymore questions, just ask
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

Comment

yeddiman, Welcome to the forum, you'll find plenty of us in here willing to help with just about anything you could ask, how much of it is true and how much is useful is another story.

O.K. guys, simmer down, I was just kidding.

There is an untold wealth of info floating around on these pages, A lot of good people, and some old grouch to get info from.

Don't forget, we like pictures, lots of them, very helpful in understanding what you are doing or asking about. Dave
      If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

sigpicJohn Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
      Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Comment

yeddiman, welcome, your going to love it here. Dont be afraid to ask anything. Somebody in here will have the right answer and if not, there is always somebody around to fake a good answer

Show plenty of pictures of anything your building or working on, we always love looking at new stuff and sharing info and ideas.
        Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
        Hobart Handler 187
        Dewalt Chop Saw
        4" Air Grinder
        Die Grinder
        Rigid Drill Press
        Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

Comment

Working...