need help/plans building table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help/plans building table

I have a 4x7' piece of marble roughly 1'' thick. I need help and or plans on the best way to make a decorative table or possibly cut it and make two smaller end tables.

table base

what kind of style are you thinking?: contemporary, southwest, tuscan, etc. are you thinking dining table or coffee table? cat

Comment

prbly just end tables just need ideas no set plan

Comment

You could cut 2 pieces off the end for end tables, then use the rest for a coffee table, cut the remaining piece in half to use on the coffee table. Make some kind of simple scroll design for the coffee table in a square or rectangular shape between the two pieces of marble and keep it low enough that you can place a piece of 1/4 inch tempered glass over top of it. You'll have a matching set that people will admire.

Hope it helps.
        Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
        Hobart Handler 187
        Dewalt Chop Saw
        4" Air Grinder
        Die Grinder
        Rigid Drill Press
        Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

Comment

Have you tried looking in the Miller projects idea gallery? It's located on the Miller home page. Dave
          If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

sigpicJohn Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
          Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Comment

Hi

this is a table that i made for a friend , it's missing the top that my friend gonna finish with wood.
            just to give you some idea.

Bobby
            Attached Files
            FABRICATION-CRÉATION K ZEN

MILLERMATIC 210
            SPOOLMATE 3035
            SYNCROWAVE 200
            HYPERTHERM 360

Comment

Working...
            X