X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stephen25
    started a topic Chop saw stand?

Chop saw stand?

I just got my new chopsaw today and i want to make a stand for it. I seen on here a realy nice stand that had suports that slide in the sides, i used the search but had no luck... any help or ideas would be great thank you.

Stephen

• bryce_burden
    replied
    Just finished one up for the school post pics after it's painted

Leave a comment:

• L8startR
    replied
    Welding stand

To Yorkiepap-

Loved your stand and the pictures. Nice craftsmanship and attention to detail. I am in the retirement mode and am inspired by what others do and how they do it. You have done a fine job on this project and I'm sure from the comments that were sincere, others agree. Thanks for your time to post. I am a beginning welder of sorts, being that I am just now taking classes at local JC's to learn how to do it right on any material I weld on and make pretty welds as well. I hope you will keep on being creative and sharing. If I get there, I plan on doing the same thing- "no man is an island". By sharing we benefit ourselves and others. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• I Bleed Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by WACKO WELDER View Post
    Forward the seller's info to the REAL DESIGNER . . . They say everything on their site is copyrighted . . . . Can copy for personal use only . . .

Email came back as undeliverable.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    I Bleed Blue,
    don't sweat it, your not the first one to get burned on the wide world of misinformation.. s--- happens. we have all been there, done that.

on the brighter side your post has lead to many of us getting a free set of realy cool plans. i would never have found them without this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Wacko Welder
    replied
    Forward the seller info

Forward the seller's info to the REAL DESIGNER . . . They say everything on their site is copyrighted . . . . Can copy for personal use only . . .

Leave a comment:

• I Bleed Blue
    replied
    FREE ! ! !

Just send him a picture of the finished stand . . . You can DONATE IF YOU LIKE ! ! !
    Hee Hee I guess I already donated $50.00 bucks just to some jerk. That would be $50.00 in Stupid Tax!

Leave a comment:

• I Bleed Blue
    replied
    Hope this helps everyone else out . . . .

Bleed Blue, you are right, really nice complete plans . . . .

http://www.metalwebnews.com/howto/chopsaw/sawtable.html

Thanks,
    Steve
    I just figured out there free! Another wonderful eBay puchase! Sorry guys I wasn't trying to rip any one off I was going to sell someone my plans not a copy.

Leave a comment:

• Wacko Welder
    replied
    Free ! ! ! !

FREE ! ! !

Just send him a picture of the finished stand . . . You can DONATE IF YOU LIKE ! ! !

Leave a comment:

• Fishy Jim
    replied
    The plans are free on his website. He's open to donations though.

Leave a comment:

• I Bleed Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by Fishy Jim View Post
    50 bucks off someone else's sweat, but yet he claims he's "grounded in faith?"

Maybe he's Grounded by his daddy...
    UMMMMMMMMMMMM Thats what I paid for them!!!!!! This is the picture looks like the same one is because thats the picture of the one that the guy who sold me the plans, said he built. I was going to sell them my plans no i copy. How much does this Jamie charge for the plans I paid $50 for mine??

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    thats a cool design. saved myself a copie...........might just make one some day.

Leave a comment:

• Fishy Jim
    replied
    50 bucks off someone else's sweat, but yet he claims he's "grounded in faith?"

Maybe he's Grounded by his daddy...

Leave a comment:

• Wacko Welder
    replied
    Hey they look alike . . .

Hope this helps everyone else out . . . .

Bleed Blue, you are right, really nice complete plans . . . .

http://www.metalwebnews.com/howto/chopsaw/sawtable.html

Thanks,
    Steve
    Last edited by Wacko Welder; 12-14-2007, 12:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• I Bleed Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by JJE View Post
    I like the stand and would like to get more info on making one for me self. So if you could get the info and e-mail. It would be a good tool to have in the shop so I do not have to cut on the floor.
    I can sell you the plans for $50.00 if you want them give me a call. 816-803-6300

Leave a comment:

Working...
X