X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC702
    replied
    Originally posted by REDHOUNDSMAN View Post
    ... Miller spent a fortune to send it to me. Thanks Miller.
    Where did they send it? Welcome to the forum. Seems there were quite a few who registered early and are just now getting their first posts in. Feel free to check back and participate often!

Leave a comment:

• REDHOUNDSMAN
    replied
    Tape Measure Appreciation

Without a doubt the nicest tape measure that I own. Miller spent a fortune to send it to me. Thanks Miller.

Leave a comment:

• mccutter
    replied
    Where's Mine?

How does one go about gettin' one of these tapes I'm hearin' so much about? If it's for free, it's for me!

Leave a comment:

• Cole
    replied
    tape

Thanks miller, tape looks good beside my tb 302.

Leave a comment:

• Amos F.
    replied
    Thanks Miller for the tape. Haven't been brave enough to get mine dirty yet but I know it will happen being around here.

The metric really took me by surprise. Hardly ever use that side of the tape, but my nephew doesn't know anything else- HOW LONG IS IT? ABOUT 46.5 CENTIMETERS. HUH??????? The kid just can't get it through his head us 'old people' still don't use metric everyday.

I still don't know what half a meter looks like, but I can tell 2 feet from three!!
    Thanks again Miller
    Amos F

Leave a comment:

• nickleinonen
    replied
    Originally posted by Cole
    Hooo Hummm , probally won't recieve my tape, just like the miller catalogue i ordered and haven't recieved. I wonder to myself if they ship to Canada?

yes they do ship to canada... i got mine in the mail today... very nice tape measure.. now i actually have one with metric on it if i ever find i need it

thank you miller...

now if i can find myself a deal on the dynasty 200, i'll be set [ran out of cash at christmas when it was on sale locally ]

Leave a comment:

• Pitalplace
    replied
    Thanks for the tape, as it will be used. Love my 210, big window, and the tape. Again thanks

Leave a comment:

• lahkota
    replied
    Got mine yesterday, thank you Miller. Never complain if it's free.

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    I'm surprised nobody's mentioned that it's half-metric. I don't really keep it for a first-choice tape because I very often need to read inches from both sides of the tape.

BUT, I also often need a metric tape, so I am very glad to have another one. All my measuring from prints in Colombia last year was metric.

AND sometimes I take all my measurements for a job in metric anyway, just because it really ticks off my dad.

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    replied
    Got mine today, no thanks to the USPS who tried to distroy it. Looks to be a winner and is hanging on my MM210 as we speak ... thanks Miller for being a great American company.

Leave a comment:

• sjmiller
    replied
    Miller tape

Received mine Tuesday, Thanks Miller Welding! I'm a computer geek for my paycheck - and weld for a hobby (Millermatic 135, Dynasty 200 DX, and Spectrum 375). I receive 2nd looks and questions from people because my computer screen background is the Miller welds gif with a welder sparking in front of the American flag.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• millsy
    replied
    thanks for the tape!!!!!

Thank you very much for the tape miller.

Leave a comment:

• Cole
    replied
    tape

Hooo Hummm , probally won't recieve my tape, just like the miller catalogue i ordered and haven't recieved. I wonder to myself if they ship to Canada?

Leave a comment:

• lgjhn
    replied
    Got mine in the U. S. Mail today, March 6th.....
    Really nice tape...... Thanks so much, Miller!!!!

Leave a comment:

• blackplague
    replied
    Thank you very much

Miller
    Thank you very much for the tape measure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X