Baby In The House!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby In The House!!!!

Congrats to Man Of Steel who has a brand new 8lb 9oz bouncing baby boy!!! As we become all of his "uncles", I bethrow Dabar39 to give him (the new baby boy) a brand new Dynasty 200DX and fun4now all the consumables he will need to get off to a good start!!!
    Hmm...a good baby name? ......Miller???
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Man Of Steel

My Congrats on the new member of the family!

Bert, What the HE!l ARE YOU THINKING.....
    I tell you what, let's make a deal, you send me a Syncrowave 350 LX and I'll send the baby a Dynasty 200DX, and yes James will still send the consumables.Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

sigpicJohn Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Comment

Should call em Flux.

Comment

congrats on the lil one.
        as for the consumables..... that could be tuff, i had to be really nice to the wife to get her to let lose enough $$ to get me some 1/8" 7018 rods to practice with. can you say broke behond repair.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

New Baby

Congratulations on the new baby

Comment

cogarts on the new baby, so ya going teach the boy how to weld in a few years?

Inferno Forge

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X