X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert
    replied
    Jonnymag is right!!!

yeah, for you to be on a decent beach, to where I can play with my daughter (ok, I may not fool some of you with THAT one), add $700,000
    more to that!!! But hey, when you guys are blistering in TX or AZ, getting flooded out, or digging an hour of snow to get to my car, I'm baking in 85 degree heat with light morning showers and a 15mph wind
    Like they say over here...we PAY to live in paradise!!!

Leave a comment:

• jonnymag
    replied
    Nice truck!

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
    i hope its beach front.
    You wish! Heck, he'd be lucky if he could even see the ocean for that price

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    i hope its beach front.

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    replied
    Wow, I thought land here was bad priced, 7000 sq feet thats less than a 1/4 of an acre for $700K.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    HMW,
    after your son's house, can I be the first on the list for the next house you build????!!!! Of course, all you other guys would have to kick in for the $700,000 I would need to buy the 7,000 sq ft of land!!! I PROMISE, I'll invite everyone over for the 1st BBQ!!!!!!!!!!
    Needless to say, AWSOME truck and thank you so much for sharing it with us with the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MintSScout
    replied
    I'll just wait till no one is looking and accidently grab the keys.

Leave a comment:

• jwsrep
    replied
    Originally posted by HMW View Post
    Thanks for all the nice comments But you'd have to fight her for the keys and I don't think any of us are up to that.
    Nope, I'm tapping out.

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    replied
    Your right, I'm a little south of you and our winters aren't like yours, But still gets cold and worse is wet. Gotta clear the property first, I dont think it will be any where near closed in by winter unfortunatly

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    great looking truck.
    you might try to get the outside of the house built befor it gets winter, then you can work on the inside all winter ot of the weather.
    although you may not have quite the winters i do.....

Leave a comment:

• HMW
    replied
    Thanks for all the nice comments But you'd have to fight her for the keys and I don't think any of us are up to that. They used it yesterday and had a good time with it.

Actually they don't cut that much grass, notice the one trimmer and one push mower. They have 12 buildings and I don't know how many pools they take care of in Ocean City Maryland. Its all outside work and Its is a resort on the Atlantic Ocean. So most have only a small amount of grass, more bushes and plants than grass. She also has about 60 rental units [condos] that she cleans each weekend, but she doesn't actually do that, she has 6 sub contractors that she hires to do that. She only has 2 full time employees, I had to help them in the spring plant 2000 pieces of dune grass at one building, that was fun! They are glad fall is almost here, my wife and son have not had a single day off since May15th. Good money, lot of hours

Sorry for getting off topic, I just wanted to explain what kinda work they use it for.

Next project, is build my son a house. Good job for all winter huh

Leave a comment:

• jjsjeff
    replied
    The wife must charge a lot of $$$$ to mow a yard if you can afford to put a rig like that on the road.

Leave a comment:

• littlefuzz
    replied
    Looks nice. But you know you don't need all that aluminum tread plate to make a Ford look good, right?

Leave a comment:

• dabar39
    replied
    WTF!!!!!!!!!! How the He!l did that happen?????????????
    I could swear I was first in line:

Originally posted by jwsrep View Post
    Well Dave then maybe you can explain why he Fed Ex'ed the keys to me today and emailed me the title.

What huh huh I'm not sleeping.

Suuuwwweeeet ride HMW. I like the brackets.

Leave a comment:

• jwsrep
    replied
    Originally posted by dabar39 View Post
    MintSScout, welder13, I already tried to weasel it out of him when he posted the other pictures in his last thread, and he wasn't going for it. So, if anybody gets it it's gonna be me, I was first in line!!!

HMW, Once again, great looking project you did. Dave
    Well Dave then maybe you can explain why he Fed Ex'ed the keys to me today and emailed me the title.

What huh huh I'm not sleeping.

Suuuwwweeeet ride HMW. I like the brackets.

Leave a comment:

• dabar39
    replied
    I was officially first in line!!!

MintSScout, welder13, I already tried to weasel it out of him when he posted the other pictures in his last thread, and he wasn't going for it. So, if anybody gets it it's gonna be me, I was first in line!!!

HMW, Once again, great looking project you did. Dave

Leave a comment:

Working...
X