X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solopripro
    started a topic Organizador de banco para electrodos

Organizador de banco para electrodos

Este sencillo organizador de banco, me ha ayudado mucho en mi trabajo.

es sencillo y muy práctico de elaborar, con un resto de tubo, de lámina y plano, para hacer la tapadera y el gancho al banco.
    Attached Files

• Bodybagger
    replied
    ¡Estupendo! Necesito uno.

Es un banco para electrodos estupendo. Veo que tienes una cepillo de alambre con una manija azul y creo que funciona muy bien. El Lincoln AC-225 es muy popular en los Estados Unidos también.

Lo siento para los comentos malos de otras personas aqu*.

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied
    Originally posted by nocheepgas View Post
    OK, I was being an ass and you guys called me on it. I guess I just needed a good kick in the head and you were all more than happy to oblige!
    You were all right, except for monte55 who said I owed solopripo an apology, I owe it to every member of the forum! nuff said!
    solopripo is the one you addressed in your post. Who more than him deserves
    an apology? If you owe every member of the forum an apology as you say...
    solopripo is a MEMBER. Have at it.

Leave a comment:

• nocheepgas
    replied
    OK, I was being an ass and you guys called me on it. I guess I just needed a good kick in the head and you were all more than happy to oblige!
    You were all right, except for monte55 who said I owed solopripo an apology, I owe it to every member of the forum! nuff said!

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied
    There are some good words in this post..............Nick

Leave a comment:

• Ultrachop
    replied
    I noticed the welder right off! Hmm, shows a balance of trade, that is a good thing. I for one am often impressed with what the "citizens" of third world countries (emerging) can do with what "many" Americans would not even attempt (complaining that the "boss boss didn't provide them with adequate tools" to do the job?? Before anyone starts flaming, I would encourage us all to focus on the "pride" of workmanship, discipline, ethics and Character. Those are the attributes IMHO that transcend borders, language and cultures. A couple of years ago I was in the Philippines and with my jaw dropped most of the time witnessed what can be fabricated, welded, finished and cared for with "pride", and I personally watched the "craftsmen" do the work with either OA or SMAW from equipment, often thrown away by Americans 50 years ago.

I recently met on a UK mig forum a gentleman that had purchased a Dynasty and together (me being a novice) but willing, worked with him to set it up and get him going on a project. (he was utilizing the UK forum because of the intimidation he received by asking "newbie" questions on a US welding forum. (I didn't ask which one)

Thanks to many of you I have progressed in my desire to learn the Tig process to where I plan on taking a few code test later this year and have already turned out some successful projects. THANKS, http://www.elite.net/~runner/jennifers/thankyou.htm

Leave a comment:

• Broccoli1
    replied
    Anyone notice the American Lincoln buzzbox

Leave a comment:

• tnjind
    replied
    Most posters of foreign locations do at least attempt to post here in English.
    That is common courtesy The OP did not, this goes back to laziness.

The OP did post some nice work.

Leave a comment:

• chevyman_de
    replied
    Originally posted by jerems View Post
    Perhaps it's time for you idiot old timers to quit watching Archie Bunker reruns and learn a second language. Oh wait - you're weldors - you're too smart to have to learn a second language.
    Learning a second language is always a good idea. No doubt about it.
    But it will neither make you a better person nor will it solve the problem everytime. I speak German and some English. If I would ever want to post on a Spanish language welding forum I'd do it in English, knowing that it's the wrong language for that board. Do you really think that would lead to a discussion over there whether I should learn a third language or the board members should learn English?

Somewhere I've red the line that "welding is an international language". I think that after looking at the pictures everyone here knows the content of the first posting even without reading the text. So I guess that every board member is already learning at least a second language. Agreed?

Leave a comment:

• jerems
    replied
    Uneducated weldors

Perhaps it's time for you idiot old timers to quit watching Archie Bunker reruns and learn a second language. Oh wait - you're weldors - you're too smart to have to learn a second language.

Leave a comment:

• Dmaxer
    replied
    Yes, this nation wasn't founded by xenophobes. I'd rather go to a translation website than attack the poster. After all, he's not even threatening to come here and only asks for recognition of his welding skills.

Muy bien, soloprirpo.

Leave a comment:

• Craig in Denver
    replied
    I was noticing the power of the web and started keeping track of locations, out of curiosity.

I've seen member locations in Australia, south, east and west Canada, China, Croatia, Estonia, Guatemala, Hungary, Indonesia, Malta, Mesopotamia, Gozo Island / near Malta, Slovenia, South Mexico, Turkey, UK, and Uraguay.

So when someone has trouble with their english, I give them a pass.

Edit: Add Germany
    Last edited by Craig in Denver; 05-02-2009, 02:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Broccoli1
    replied
    Originally posted by nocheepgas View Post
    Sorry, I must be influenced by my proximity to the border. Just thought we were in the US
    http://www.foro.mimecanicapopular.co...php?f=23&t=159

Try this one- it is easier

Leave a comment:

• Broccoli1
    replied
    Originally posted by Sandy View Post
    Another attempt at translation here.

"This simple organizer of bank, has helped me much in my work. he is simple and very practitioner to elaborate, with a rest of tube, lamina and plane, to make the cover and the hook to the bank."

My guess is replace the word "bank" with "bench" and it would be pretty close.

Best I can do.
    "el banco de trabajo" works better in the translation

Leave a comment:

• Sandy
    replied
    Another attempt at translation here.

"This simple organizer of bank, has helped me much in my work. he is simple and very practitioner to elaborate, with a rest of tube, lamina and plane, to make the cover and the hook to the bank."

My guess is replace the word "bank" with "bench" and it would be pretty close.

Best I can do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X