X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cajun Welder
    • Feb 2006

Ordering from companies like Cyperweld

Just wanted to share with all of you my recent purchase. I just bought a Miller Trailblazer 302 (Thank you Jesus) from Cyberweld. Can you tell I'm excited. It is a really nice machine. I can't wait to start using it. As for Cyberweld, they were great. Had the best pricing that I could find. Called them up a few times, great phone support. Online was a snap. No problems here. Just wanted to share the experience with you. Now here is a picture of this awesome machine.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cajun Welder; 03-12-2006, 10:23 PM.
  • Richard
    • Feb 2006

Cajun,

WOW you are a lucky guy.... to have a new 302 . I hope you have a great time with your new welder enjoy!
    Man that new Blue is "shinning"

Comment

• MAC702
      • Sep 2002

Since you are giving them such a good recommendation, we'll get the correct spelling out there for the website address:

They are on my list of approved Internet dealers also. Their site prices are as low as the lowest eBay prices for most things.

Comment

• lgjhn
        • Jan 2006

I bought my MM210 from Cyberweld and it was super fast delivery and the price was decent. I've also bought from IOC and they were ok to deal with but they sure gave my buddy Tom, (WB5JHY) a pretty tough time. Here recently, I've been buying from Quimby's. They will beat both Cyberweld and IOC pricing....sometimes alot and sometimes only by a few dollars. The key to getting a good price from Quimby is to call Tom Minkler direct and deal over the phone....much more personable and better pricing than you'll normally find on the internet. Quimby's actually has a real store and service center. They've been in business for ages.
        BTW, I REALLY like that Trailblazer 302 and seriously entertaining the idea of buying one. After the hurricane, I had planned on a new 10KW generator since we liked to wore out the little 5KW Honda generator we had and it was woefully underpowered...but better than nothin'. For the cost of a 10KW Honda generator, I could spend about $600 more and get the Trailblazer 302 that has the separate 10KW generator in it...... I've got the trailer, just need the machine.....

MM210 w/3035 Spooler
        Stars & Stripes BWE signed by Andy

TA185TSW w/Miller Radiator 1
        Miller Spectrum 125C
        Victor O/A
        Parker Plasma 40

Comment

• Cajun Welder
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by lgjhn
          BTW, I REALLY like that Trailblazer 302 and seriously entertaining the idea of buying one. After the hurricane, I had planned on a new 10KW generator since we liked to wore out the little 5KW Honda generator we had and it was woefully underpowered...but better than nothin'. For the cost of a 10KW Honda generator, I could spend about $600 more and get the Trailblazer 302 that has the separate 10KW generator in it...... I've got the trailer, just need the machine.....

My thoughts exactly. Living in the south, that was my reason for buying a new welding machine. Having a much larger generator and a welding machine to boot, for a little more than what you would pay for just a generator. Also I had checked the price for Quimbys on ebay and they were more, but I didn't call them to see if they could do better, but will keep that in mind. Thanks for the tip.

Tom

Comment

• lgjhn
            • Jan 2006

Yeah, Quimby's internet listings are a little higher than either IOC's or Cyberweld's, but if you call Tom Minkler, tell him the price you saw somewhere else on the net, he'll usually beat it. Depending on the item and whats being promoted that particular week, it can be substantial at times.
            I told him when I got ready to buy that Trailblazer 302, I wanted a really good deal....
            Which engine did you get in yours? The Robin or the Kohler? I'm leaning real hard towards the Kohler. What I'd really like is the diesel-powered one, but the cost is way out of my league.
            Last edited by lgjhn; 03-01-2006, 06:26 AM.

MM210 w/3035 Spooler
            Stars & Stripes BWE signed by Andy

TA185TSW w/Miller Radiator 1
            Miller Spectrum 125C
            Victor O/A
            Parker Plasma 40

Comment

• Cajun Welder
              • Feb 2006

I went with the Kohler. I heard some very good things about it, so thats why I went that way. I also looked at the diesel TB302. My wife even wanted me to go with it, but I just couldn't justify spending that much money. Even though for the Hurricanes, it would burn less fuel and there isn't a problem storing a bunch of diesel like there is with gasoline. I guess if I were welding full time, then I could have justified it better. Someone at Airgas told me they sold a welder a diesel TB 302 and he told them it welded circles around his Bobcat 250. That was another reason I went with the TB 302. It was also cheaper to set up for aluminum than a Bobcat, because the controller for it is much chepaer. Hope this helps.

Tom

Comment

• Feb 2006

North Shore Welding has one of those on display in the front window of the store. Sometimes, I just feel like breaking that window and load the machine on to a truck and drive away! But that would'nt be very nice now eh!
                Save our species! Lower metal prices!

Comment

• MMW
                  • Sep 2005

I bought $180 of stuff from my LWS the other day. Checked online stores & my LWS was within a couple $. I always try to buy from them as long as they are close in price. One thing they didn't have or even know what it was, I went to arc-zone to get it & got great service.---MMW---
                  MM250
                  Trailblazer 250g
                  22a feeder
                  Lincoln ac/dc 225
                  Victor O/A
                  MM200 black face
                  Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
                  Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
                  Arco roto-phase model M
                  Vectrax 7x12 band saw
                  Miller spectrum 875
                  30a spoolgun w/wc-24
                  Syncrowave 250
                  RCCS-14

Comment

• Ray C.
                    • Mar 2006

I too have good service and prices with cyberweld. I also like BRWelder, Weldingsupply, and IOC, although a guy at IOC was an *** when I had a shipping question.

Comment

• wb5jhy
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Ray C.
                      ..........and IOC, although a guy at IOC was an *** when I had a shipping question.
                      You've heard the phrase, "stupid is as stupid does". That goes for an *** too.

Comment

• Sundown
                        • Jan 2006

I really like IOC for big stuff, but most of my supplies I get from http://www.weldingsupply.com, the service is great and a couple times a year they throw in a free t-shirt or gloves or something else.
                        Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
                        Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
                        Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
                        Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Comment

• Redo
                          • Mar 2006

ordered a pro300 from cyberweld saved a lot compared to local dealer
                          I found them to be the least expensive. Also have ordered parts from
                          BR welding supply nice people there also
                          Tim
                          miller big 40
                          miller big 30
                          miller pro300
                          miller s21e
                          miller sycrowave 250
                          miller spectrum plus

Comment

Working...
                          X