X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert
    replied
    3rd times a charm

Good for yo Sounds like a keeper to me After all what she went through with you, and she's still young, don't mess it up!!!

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    only 3 so far

I'm on #3 now. and i'm purity shore she is a keeper. after all the crap she went threw with me and my back problems i would have to say she is a keeper.
    1st wife turned out to be a mama's girl. would not leave her mom so when i went over seas with the army we fell apart. tried again after i got back but still couldn't get her out of her moms town ??
    #2 had a drug addiction, put her in rehab 6 times, on the 7th relapse she had me arrested and stole all my work tools and home tools.
    i guess the 3rd time really is a charm.
    my father is on #7, he did 22years in the USMC i suspect that and 3 terrible boys were the cause as he has been on #7 for over 20 years now. the military is tuff on spouses........and 3 ADDHD boys were no picnic aether.
    no point in giving up, its a big sea full of fish. you just need the right bait.

Leave a comment:

• Jolly Roger
    replied
    3 through 8, sounds as bad as an old millwright I used to work with, but he was only on number 6. It only took me one ex-wife to learn my lesson.

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    Originally posted by Bert View Post
    what did you get yourself after wives #3-#8???
    YEAH????????????????????????????j/k

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    Wives like water

what did you get yourself after wives #3-#8???

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    i have not listed it yet, kinda hard to part with old toys.
    it was my devorce present to me after wife #2.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    Wow fun, I'm shocked you haven't sold it yet!

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    that is my plan.

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    i would sell the car to rebuild the truck causse well thats just what i would do

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    no its a big azzed V8 that gets about 8 miles to the gal.
    but it a but load of fun to drive and breaking the wheels lose at 70 is a pice of cake. took it to 100 in low gear just to see if it would .LOL
    take the top off and its a real eye catcher.

Leave a comment:

• welder13
    replied
    Is that diesel? Trade them both and get a 69 camaro O oop thats what I want

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    wireburner, i'll be happy to turn it into a welding truck if you are willing to buy me the Trailblazer for the bed.
    i did use it for a work truck for many years when i was building houses. she carried a full load of carpentry tools, generator, air compressor, and another 2-300lbs of nail's and connectors, air hoses, extension cords and what not. i put over 400,000 miles on it like that. she earned a proper rebuild, now i just have to figure out how to pay for it. but she will get a rebuild some day. i'm seriously considering selling my Mercedes sports car (see attached) to finance the truck rebuild.
    kind of sad really. when i was working i had plenty of $$ to rebuild the truck but no time, now i have time but no $$$
    as much as i will miss the convertible the truck is really always been my favorite, the car just a status symbol or bachelors car.not bad for picking up the ladies and a great cruiser, but not much of a family car. it doesn't even have a back seat. but is a fine ride just the same.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Anti-GMAW
    replied
    Ya James, kinda like the miller roadster!

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    Originally posted by fun4now View Post
    glad to hear they did the exchange for ya.
    i wish i had a tank place like that near me, i have to go 100 miles round trip just to get my 125 filled.
    thats going to be a great looking truck when its finished, heck i love it now.
    best i could come up with was a 51 to rebuild. but i used it as a work truck for may years first.
    now all i need to do is get some $$ and time to put into her.
    she definitely earned it.
    nice ride pro workz and James, James you should make it a welding truck , paint it miller blue have miller decals on it , have a big ole welding machine on the bed , ( bobcat,trailblazer whatever you prefer). Now that would be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProWorkz
    replied
    truck

Fun4now that looks like a good project.

Here is my other welding project that has been finished for a few years...

six six impala

I have made so many custom suspension parts for the Impala I have lost track....

And here is short video how the car sounds.... Video Clip

I have a "little" 355 small block that puts out 530 HP and 585 TQ. Really fun family car....

Dave

Leave a comment:

Working...
X