Clear All

• weld_13
    replied
    Ok. Thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Subscribing to PowerClick

I think you only had to be a member since last May to -enter- the contest, you may be able to enter and vote and/or see the projects.

To get registered for PowerClick, go to www.millerwelds.com. If you scroll down, you'll see a PowerClick signup box. Just enter your e-mail and go!

Then, you'd need to go to http://www.millerwelds.com/challenge/ and enter your e-mail to vote.

If you'd like to see the gallery and the projects section, you can access that from http://www.millerwelds.com/interests/projects/

I've added 188 projects to the gallery today, although they're not live yet. There are some techinical difficulties, but I expect they will be resolved tomorrow before noon.

Leave a comment:

• littlefuzz
    replied
    Well I voted, it was hard making a decision, good competition. Good luck to everyone in it

Leave a comment:

• dabar39
    replied
    Thanks for the kind words

Admin, Thanks for the ego boost,I hope everyone else feels that way. I sure could use the Millermatic 212 with Spoolgun. My little red mig just can't do what I need it to and would like to replace it, the spool gun would be a really nice feature to utilize as well. I'm hoping I get a contract with a pool cleaner supply company, I'm one of the top three in the bidding war and it will include doing a lot of aluminum work. Dave
    Last edited by dabar39; 08-01-2007, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    To be a power click subscriber I believe to you had to be a member since at leastmay or so but I don't know for sure administrater is the best person to ask. By the way just voted and it was tuff nice projects guys

Leave a comment:

• All-about-design
    replied
    Power-Click Subscribers

Pardon my confusion but since I am relatively new here could someone please explain to me why I oculd not go look at stuff?

What is a Power-Click subscriber? How do I subscribe?

Thanks for the help

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Predictions

You know, I can't even remember what it is we bet!? My guess is lunch? We're not high rollers...

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    so how much $$ is in the office pool can we get in on it too. pay pall ok.
    i got my power click but wont get to check out the projects till latter im on my way down for a bit.
    good luck to all the entrants.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Firewood Dolly

Dabar39, I really like your firewood dolly. That was one of my favorite projects!

My co-worker and I actually have a little bet over who we think will win. We each picked a 1st and a 2nd choice per category and whomever gets the most wins overall wins the bet.

Anybody want to make some predictions?

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    I just checked my email and got mine!

Leave a comment:

• dabar39
    replied
    I've got mine

Already voted on the projects as well. Some really good projects on this years challenge. Good luck to all that were in the finals, but I still have to hope I win in my category. If not I'll still be the first to congratulate the winners. Dave

Leave a comment:

• wldrman
    replied
    Got mine!
    Voted for myself too!

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    just got mine !

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Live

Powerclick is live! If you haven't seen it in your mailbox already, it should be there shortly! I got mine! The idea gallery projects haven't gone live yet, but they are ready and waiting too. There are 188 new projects I added this morning. Yesterday was consumed by Photoshop...

Here's the link if you can't wait for the e-mail: http://www.millerwelds.com/challenge/
    Last edited by Admin; 08-01-2007, 02:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• monte55
    replied
    We are like children waiting...............All I can say is Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X