• Show
Clear All

• wireburner
    replied
    could use hand shears if ya got a pair

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    Haha yeh i know the feeling. The closest person i know with a plasma cutter is a 3 hour drive away so i think i can do without. I might try makin somethin like that with one of them air powered ratory cutters they seem to be well setup but dont know if they work on metal?

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    I want to stick with horse shoes and maybe a little sheet metal and rod , paper towl holders Etc., reason cause I ain`t got a plasma cutter , have to use my cousins ` all the time

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    Im lookin to get into stuff like this http://cgi.ebay.com/WOODEN-SHELF-HOR...QQcmdZViewItem . Found it on ebay.

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    Thanks Weld_13 , any more help would be awesome!

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    Originally posted by wireburner View Post
    that where i`am going to get the new ones , sorry your website did not have any pics of horse shoe art
    You have to look under products. Heres a link to his ebay store with them-http://stores.ebay.com/Sharps-Iron

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    how much are they at co-op

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    that where i`am going to get the new ones , sorry your website did not have any pics of horse shoe art

Leave a comment:

• Iron man
    replied
    I have a few friends who have horses and shoe them they just save the old ones for me, make them somthing nice now and then and they keep them coming. The new ones I get at tsc or farmers co-op

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    thanks 4 the advice how bout I pay $3 4 the shoe and charge $10 4 the finshed product , where do ypu get your new shoes and old shoes

Leave a comment:

• Iron man
    replied
    I have made several things from horse shoes. Have even made some shoes from scratch, as I do a little smithing. From my experience the used shoes sell better than new ones, people are all about rustic decor these days. Take it from me though if the shoe cost 3$ and you sell them for 5$ you will eventually go in the hole make sure to charge enough for wire, gas, grinding and cutting wheels, paint and most of all your time. I found out the hard way
    if you start out selling stuff cheap people will always expect that. I have a couple horse shoe items on my site check them out maybe they will give you some ideas.

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    yeah thta wat i think i`ll do charge different

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    Yeh but i would suggest doing some new some old because some people like the old worn-out look it you kno what i mean.

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    me to but the only thing about the used shoes is there will worn out

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    Well i hope it works out for ya.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X