Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mudsplasher
    replied
    Hope you ain't too disappointed when you don't sell many around our area. There are lots of those floating around Scott and Morgan counties. I have a brother in law that sells horse shoe gate latches for around $5.00 and that includes two horse shoes. His tack racks are just as cheap.

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    Haha yeh after you average in labor paint and everything else they are worth at least that much

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    I belive that is right!

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    I would go for at least $20 a peice. I know it does nock down some costumers but thats really what i think one is worth

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    either $15or $20or $17

Leave a comment:

• jjsjeff
    replied
    Originally posted by wireburner View Post
    I don`t want to over charge how bout $17
    I'm thinking a minimum of $25 since you have $10 in materials (horseshoes, welding consumables, grinding wheels, and paint) in each one not including build time. In addition, you have to drive to the craft show and spend additional money just to have the space for a couple days to sell plus the time spent selling. Ebay is kinda expensive, but at least you wouldn't have the money spent on gas.

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    I think I`am going to ask a local farrier

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    can`t wait to start makinh those things

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    no that just to help buy rods my b-day is coming ^ in Oct. and i`am just getting money 4 it so I can get 1

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    Haha yeh. but dont plan on gettin there to fast

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    yeah it will handle that thick ,or so I hope, and the money I make from this is going to the Lincoln ac/dc stick machine fund

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    Haha thats what i was thinkin. So will your mig handle somethin that thick? I dont remember if the 3200 model was 120 or 240 volt i thought it was a 240 but anyway just wonderin

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    no I ain`t called them yet but i will make them something if they do to butter them up

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    so did you find a place to get them for free?

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    probally get my new 1s at the farmers Co-op or Tactor supply co. there about $$3 each , get the old 1 at a local stable

Leave a comment:

Working...
X