• Show
Clear All

• Bert
    started a topic 1,000 posts

1,000 posts

fun4now/James,
    I see you are almost at the 1,000 post mark
    Congradulations, and keep the help coming
    Note to Miller...Does he get a free jacket for this?
    (just trying to help you out James )

• fun4now
    replied
    naa, they all work fine. just got a lil serface ???? thats all.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    If you have any keys that are sticky or don't react the way they should, it's easy to pop it off and get a q-tip and alcohol. I've spilt soda on the keys before....

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    wash your hands before touching the keyboard
    LOL, yep. too many times of comming in from the shop with a new pic to load from the shop and just jumping on the computer.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    James,
    thanks a lot!
    Computer tip:
    wash your hands before touching the keyboard

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    nice like the big sceern

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    here its a little fuzzy but here is a pic of the blue one i got for me, mom's is the same except very loud pink.
    it runs off 1 aaa battery and comes with a neck strap with built in ear phones and a belt clip and an arm band to also hold it. lots of options for only $34 and if you want you can add another 2GB threw the SD memory card for $28 so it would be at 3GB of memory for under $70.
    we are ok with 1GB for now but if we ever get a music library built up we might look into adding the sd card.
    hope thats of some help. i thought it the best deal i could find and am verry happy with it .
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    Originally posted by fun4now View Post
    sorry yep its a typo!!
    2"X 1.5"X 1/2"
    all in all its a realy nice little player if you just want music. no pictures or games but as an MP3 player its realy nice i think.
    yep walmart is wally world to us.
    yea wal-mart is wally-world

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    typo sorry

sorry yep its a typo!!
    2"X 1.5"X 1/2"
    all in all its a realy nice little player if you just want music. no pictures or games but as an MP3 player its realy nice i think.
    yep walmart is wally world to us.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    mp3

2"X21.5"X0.5"
    21 and a half inches??? I've never seen one that long?
    Whenever you say "Wally World" , I'm guessing you mean Wallmart, right?
    If it's smaller, I think I might get one!

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    ...300-400 DVD'S...
    wow, no WONDER you don't have more welding equipment!!!
    Hey, it's what we said before..."keep the wife happy "

defenetly have to keep the wife happy, it was her that told me to stop making excuses to not spending the $$ and just order the TA-185 wile we had the $$. so keeping her happy added to my tool suply.

Bert so you DID buy an mp3 player huh? Where you'd buy it and how much $?
    good for you

yep we picked up a ilo from wally world for $34.00 its nothing fancy. its about 2"X21.5"X0.5" with a small screen thats just lettering but you can tell what you are trying to find by name. its got 1GB of internal memory and a SD memory card slot to alow you to add more if needed.
    it seemed like the best option we could find without ordering some unknown cheapo thing off e-pay and hope for the best. being as its a wally world player we can return it if it didnt work as we wanted, but it seems like a realy nice player. realy easy to work (we needed that ) and i got her one in neon pink so she is verry happy. and when she is verry happy my tools seem to multiply.

now all i have to do is figure out how to get songs for her to load to it, thats still got me stumped. but the potter CD's will keep her buisy for a wile till i can figure it out , i hope.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    ...300-400 DVD'S...
    wow, no WONDER you don't have more welding equipment!!!
    Hey, it's what we said before..."keep the wife happy "

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    so you DID buy an mp3 player huh? Where you'd buy it and how much $?
    good for you

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    true daisy is plenty easy on the eyes.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    i'm buisy burning copies of harry potter and turning it into MP3's so we can put it in the new MP3 players and play it in my shop. just finished our evening movie and the wife is out cold.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X