X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • willbillvol3
    • Oct 2008

looking for plans

hi im a new member, and im in high school looking for project plans to build a small utility trailer to tow behind a quad. i am also learning how to mig,tig and arc weld. please if you have any plans send them to me.
    thanks
  • JTMcC
    • Feb 2004

You obviously have a computer, so do a search on "free small trailer plans".

Simple huh? You'll get thousands (or millions) of hits.

A young guy your age, who has a strong work ethic and a strong desire to weld can almost write his own ticket these days.

Good luck,
    JTMcC.
    Some days you eat the bear. And some days the bear eats you.

Comment

• nfinch86
      • Jul 2008

nfinch86- CANADIAN WELDOR :

Originally posted by willbillvol3 View Post
      hi im a new member, and im in high school looking for project plans to build a small utility trailer to tow behind a quad. i am also learning how to mig,tig and arc weld. please if you have any plans send them to me.
      thanks
      HI & WELCOME; YOU can get All the Trailer Plans you need from NORTHERN TOOLS in States, I think Minnesota, I did & they have tons to choose from!! .... Norm :
      www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Comment

• KBar
        • Jul 2007

Look for any plans on a single axle trailer, then put your knowledge to use and draw it down to the size you need. Often times it is too easy just to copy off a plan. If you plan on making welding your bread & butter, you'll need the ability to be able to fabricate & design as well.
        Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
        Hobart Handler 187
        Dewalt Chop Saw
        4" Air Grinder
        Die Grinder
        Rigid Drill Press
        Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

Comment

Working...