X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert
    replied
    wireburner: wonderful jos
    Hey, wb and James, did you guys free hand that? and did you do any kind of grinding after or filing?
    thanks,
    bert

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    cut right though it tiged welded edges ever corner

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    fun4now...that cheating is almost as bad as walmart!!!
    You went to Gaspro instead!!!
    Weld13...sorry, 3" won't do, Have to qualify with 41/2 inch or bigger

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    Hard to see, but I THINK it looks cool !
    Did you etch it with the plasma? or is it cut right through?
    I have some tempered glass that would make a great table, just need to find the time...

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    here is the coon coffee table cut it out with my cuz`s plasma cutter, need a piece of 1/4 plexy-glass that is 33''7/8 x 15''3/4
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    pics.

yeah got them hold on a few

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    now common thats cheating i dont have any 41/2 cut off wheels all i have is 3`s . I guess il just have to settle for a walmart coffe table . I will see when i can work on mine but im leavin for a few days so i can get my boaters safety license for the summer and visit relatives. Im going to see if i can get some practice in cause uncles got an old miller ac/dc stick a lincoln wirefeed with strait argon, plasma, and a nice hobart champion 10,000 hehe his house is like the candy store except if you try to steel stuff there you get shot . I might get to do some more skete shooting too.

Hey wireburnner have you gotten a chance to get a us some pics yet? Lookin forward to seein it .

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    ok , ok , so it wasent a coaster, but you could put a glass on it.
    here ya go, my coaster entry, i been buisy so i went with the quick simple solution. but it will hold the glass as a coaster just fine.
    as for the table being sold dont have a market to sell it in and it needs a glass top. i think i found some 3/4" plexerglass for it.
    its realy a lot neater than it looks in the pic. the white part is3/4" below the black top and is pre-drilled sheet. i also added weld beads around the round stock to make it look like bam-boo, its also got ajustable feet pads to keep it level, and i signed it.
    if you want one like it i can probly find the template i made the top from to send ya.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    I haven't made them yet

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    No one said anything about rules....hehe

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    OOOOhhhhh....a CHEATER

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    Ill go buy somethin from walmart! haha jk

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    Let's see who would want to compete first. I would give it a month for everyone to do/build something.

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    Righton! weldors special haha

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    Maybe we should do a coffee table contest
    You can enter that one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X