Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMW
    replied
    Height is personal preference. My table is 32" from floor to top. For most things it works well for me. Did a tig job the other day & I wished it was a little taller. Mine is 1" thick 48 x 96 top with 4 ship channel frame & legs. 6" hd casters for mobility. Make sure you leave a lip of a couple inches all around so it is easy to clamp stuff to.---MMW---

Leave a comment:

• FABRAT
    started a topic Need ideas for welding table

Need ideas for welding table

hello, I am a new member and after reading the project board for about the last week to get ideas on my new table i thought i would join and ask for some.

I am building a 36"x27"x3/8" welding table with a fold up 12" extention on one end and 12" fold up cutting grate on the other (i have limited space so i want it to be somewhat colapsable.) it will also have a craftsman intermediate style tool chest mounted under the table top for storing tools and i was also considering a reciever style setup to accept a vice/bender or other misc. attachments that could be mounted to a plate and then slid in and removed to acomidate the job i would happen to be doing. (i got the reciever idea off of the message board) any sort of ideas or advice would be apreciated and i will try to get some pics posted of what i have so far.

thanks, Nick
Working...
X