• Show
Clear All

• Bert
    replied
    New or used? At least it's a ac/dc...good Lincoln...bad

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    belive I`am going to get a Lincoln ac/dc machine,, hey y`all don`t get madd get Glad

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    Well, if momma is much younger than me and gonna take care of me when I get old, I'd listen to her

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU GOING TO START USING YOUR GRAMMER CHECKER ALSO???!!!!!
    naaa, mommy said i didnt hav ta, so dare ya be!!.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    True dat!!!

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    Originally posted by Bert View Post
    THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU GOING TO START USING YOUR GRAMMER CHECKER ALSO???!!!!!
    Haha. Well its at least a start

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    HEY!!!! i started using my spell checker..... .....well some times.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    Wireburner,
    I had a thunderbolt as my 1st welder. Didn't use it much...got bummed about the crank adjustment, but it welded very well the 1st 7 years whenever I DID use it...Sold it for $200 to a friend and he's happy with it...I suggest you buy miller,lincoln,or hobart. At a Lincoln tent sale I went to 3 years ago, one of the big wigs from the mainland answered my question: "what is your personal opinion on who is the best, Miller vs. Lincoln?" He gave me a very honest answer: "their both excellent machines, it depends on who gives you better service." Hands down, I think it's Miller/Airgas/Gaspro...I'm a "BLUE MAN"
    Stay away from Campbell Hausefeld/Sears/and other cr*p. There is another thread telling you not to buy them as you will be throwing your money away...

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    SundownIII,
    Get with it man!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't you know??? There 13!!! NOT 12!!!!!
    If you want to get into grammer and spelling, can we start ragging on
    James(Fun4now)...PLEASE???!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    Originally posted by SundownIII View Post
    Jesus,

Reading through this thread I was beginning to think that somehow wires got crossed and we were receiving some 12 year old's instant messages.

I'm not the grammar police, but, are we not teaching english in the schools anymore?
    Yeh they are and if you have a problem can you please just say something. Im sorry for my i guess ''punk talk''. They are still teaching common courtesy too.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    going with any of the main brands will get you a decent welder that will likely have parts available for a wile. the only diference will be the feel of the arc some are softer then others esab is said to have a crisp arc ??
    if you are fond of the blue welders get one. i wnet Miller because i knew it was a brand i could count on and it was top quality. got my MM135 & my plasma cutter threw them, ben realy happy with both of many years now. had to get a TA-185 insted of a Dyn200 just due to $$. i'm a hobby welder and the dyn was just too much $$.
    i did however reserch the TA-185 thurowly and fallowed it on the diferent forems for about 3 years befor going with it.many have it and are happy with almost no reports of problems. for a hobby guy the $1750 i spent on it was tuff to get but better than the $2800 needed for the Dyn.

so get what you can aford that still a good maker and you will be fine.

Leave a comment:

• SundownIII
    replied
    Jesus,

Reading through this thread I was beginning to think that somehow wires got crossed and we were receiving some 12 year old's instant messages.

I'm not the grammar police, but, are we not teaching english in the schools anymore?

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    ooo didnt no that

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    na I probally get a Lincoln or a miller I was just wondering, and also My cuosin had a Century and it was a pain in the Butt to get parts for
    Last edited by wireburner; 07-20-2007, 03:07 PM. Reason: Opps!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X