Clear All

• weld_13
    replied
    well welcome to the board . hope u enjoy it

Leave a comment:

• KCAir
    replied
    Very Funny... You almost got me!

I cant believe it. My first read in one of the Miller fourms was this hitch joke. I'm looking forward to more education and entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    I was going to ask you where you lived, so I would stay far...far...away

Leave a comment:

• wireburner
    replied
    Originally posted by dabar39 View Post
    Here's the scary part of this post, someone has tried this and surely someone else is gonna try this or something else as equally stupid or dangerous and is out there tooling down our highways as we speak with some other dangerous stuff. Being in a business dealing with trailers as the main part of my business, I see quite a bit of dangerous stuff being pulled down the highway, almost makes me not want to drive anymore. I can't help but think of all the victims of these highway tragedies that could have been prevented if the people responsible had used a little common sense. Dave
    dabar is right that is just scary I would hate to see it driving down main street LOL

Leave a comment:

• woolecox
    replied
    Come on Dude... Get yourself a truck!

Leave a comment:

• ranchersam
    replied
    lol

this is a hilarious post!

Leave a comment:

• Geronimo
    replied
    I was going to suggest welding some plate under the engine compartment to close the bottom part of it off then pour/fill the engine compartment area with concrete. then weld a mount onto the front bumper for your tractor weights. Cutting the top off and mounting the 5th wheel above the rear axle would help too but you will need to boost the suspension in the whole truck!!!

Leave a comment:

• dabar39
    replied
    scary

Here's the scary part of this post, someone has tried this and surely someone else is gonna try this or something else as equally stupid or dangerous and is out there tooling down our highways as we speak with some other dangerous stuff. Being in a business dealing with trailers as the main part of my business, I see quite a bit of dangerous stuff being pulled down the highway, almost makes me not want to drive anymore. I can't help but think of all the victims of these highway tragedies that could have been prevented if the people responsible had used a little common sense. Dave

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    i dont think them fancy rims are rated for that much wait.
    its amazing how stupid some people can be, and servive.
    just scary.
    Last edited by fun4now; 06-22-2007, 12:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jjsjeff
    replied
    This reminds me of something I saw in Monterrey, Mexico last December.

I saw a S-10 sized truck with a 40ft semi trailer hooked to it. I'm guessing it was empty.

P.S. Here's another good picture.

Leave a comment:

• SundownIII
    replied
    Got to admit, that definitely wins "Redneck trailer hitch of the week".

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    Originally posted by FF1809 View Post
    No offense to yall but i cant belive you guys were giving advise on using it. I did post the pics as a joke but i do enjoy reading the forum and seeing everyones ingenuity, keep up the good work guys. Robbie
    hey im a redneck and real stupid ill try anything .thanks for the laugh
    Last edited by weld_13; 06-21-2007, 09:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    Originally posted by FF1809 View Post
    yes, this was a joke. I found the pics on the internet and thought yall might like a good laugh.
    got to admit a stupid pic like that and someone thinkin of pulling a load like that with it is real funny . reminds me of hearin when my dad was a kid him and my g-pa moved a trailor house that was about a 70 footer with a 3/4 ton truck . my dad said every once in a while theyd hit a bump and the front end would hit the ground and get better trackion but it was slow goin the whole way and watchin for the law seein as there was no way they were sertified movers. my g-pa has said its was an experience to remember and hes never gonna do it again .

Leave a comment:

• FF1809
    replied
    No offense to yall but i cant belive you guys were giving advise on using it. I did post the pics as a joke but i do enjoy reading the forum and seeing everyones ingenuity, keep up the good work guys. Robbie

Leave a comment:

• FF1809
    replied
    yes, this was a joke. I found the pics on the internet and thought yall might like a good laugh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X