Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun4now
    replied
    LOL you need to go to HF and get one of them $10 bed extenders that hook up to the hitch and use that to help suport the load. that was a jok!!!! do not think it will work in any way.

if its not a joke and you actualy want to pull that with the blazer you need to cut the top off and get the hitch over the axel. then install heavy duty breaks and make shore the trailor breaks are working befor even thinking of moveing it. the best solution would be rent the right truck. i have to say i sereously hope this is a joke and you are not realy trying to do this. if you do intend to do it, at the verry least you need to take the top off the blazer and mount the hitch in the right spot over the rear axel. although i dont think you have the pull capasity or wait alowances for it. odds are you wil get pulled off the road by the first cop that you pass if you try it, cirtenly no way you will be let threw a tole booth.

Leave a comment:

• weld_13
    replied
    no offenser but that scares me to see that on the road . have u ever used that before ? if theres any way to get that load more onto the axle that what u need to do first because if u think about it weights will get the front end down maybe but ur rear end is still goin to be saggin. if theres any way u can buy or borrow a truck i would suggest that.

Leave a comment:

• shortarc
    replied
    I'm hoping this is a joke.

Leave a comment:

• FF1809
    replied
    I need someway to improve the steering and get the front end a lil lower, any thoughts?

I was thinkin maybe tractor weights...?

Leave a comment:

• FF1809
    started a topic Need some ideas...

Need some ideas...

Hey guys im new to posting on this website and somewhat new to welding, however, i know there are some great fabricators on this site and would like ask for some opinions here. i am trying to get a few last items together before i go camping this summer and im i having a lil trouble with pulling my camper. Do you guys have some ideas that might help me out...
    Attached Files
Working...
X