X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usmcruz
    started a topic Trailblazer 302 running gear

Trailblazer 302 running gear

Has anyone made running gear like miller sells for the trailblazer 302, and if so do you have pictures or plans. Im drawing up plans as we speak, and there based off of the all terrain running gear miller sells. Questions I have about my plans is how do you mount the wheels?. Im getting no flat foam tires, a 1" axle's, but is there something else Im missing. Im a visual person so if anyone has any pictures that would be great. Thanks in advance.

• Some Creep
    replied
    Originally posted by Sberry View Post
    I was working on a hi-rise in Florida, about half the crew had a pistol in their lunch box. The Iron super had a Derringer in his pocket.
    Bet it's tough to fire a guy there, eh?

BTW- Is this project a government set-aside by any chance?

Leave a comment:

• Laiky
    replied
    I guess welders are better at making things, than fixing things????

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied
    I was working on a hi-rise in Florida, about half the crew had a pistol in their lunch box. The Iron super had a Derringer in his pocket.

Leave a comment:

• joshua27818
    replied
    don't do this

this is what runs people away from this fourm and why I didn't post on here for a really long time for mess such as this. Don't fight and bicker, back and fourth, we are men here not boys. This is like fussing over who is going to play on the best ball team here, except who can do a better weld job then the other.

Leave a comment:

• BBchevy396
    replied
    Why not buy a OEM Miller set from your LWS,.. copy it, and then return it when your done?

Leave a comment:

• 84ZMike
    replied
    I'm surprised you didn't just call up a few fab shops in the area have them bid the job to include a set of prints then just build from that .

Leave a comment:

• Broccoli1
    replied
    I thought your driveway was paved?

Leave a comment:

• paulrbrown
    replied
    KB, didn't you know all weldors are required to pack heat here in Florida....it keeps the competition even..Best Regards,Paul

Leave a comment:

• jjsjeff
    replied
    Originally posted by KB Fabrications View Post
    This guy made a super sweet brewery stand with plans he copied. I'm sure if you Pm'ed him he might be able to help you copy what you need for your Trailbalzer. You might want to be careful though, I have heard tell he packs heat.

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ad.php?t=12885
    Looks like a copy of Broccolli's cart.

Leave a comment:

• J hall
    replied
    Here is a better picture, and it looks like the angle of the handle would make it easier to maneuver.

http://www.mylincolnelectric.com/Cat...et.aspx?p=2075

Leave a comment:

• KB Fabrications
    replied
    This guy made a super sweet brewery stand with plans he copied. I'm sure if you Pm'ed him he might be able to help you copy what you need for your Trailbalzer. You might want to be careful though, I have heard tell he packs heat.

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ad.php?t=12885

Leave a comment:

Working...
X