Questionaire and free tape measure.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny
    started a topic Questionaire and free tape measure.

Questionaire and free tape measure.

Just completed the e-mail questionaire sent by Miller for being one of the first 400 board members. Thanks in advance for the tape measure, can always use another, and I sure hope to win the drawing for a BWE, sure wouldn't mind one of the fancy versions as an upgrade to my plain 'ol black one.
    Manny

• Sundown
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard
    Ferris, I did not get a E mail from Miller about the free tape. I guess I did not check the corect box so they can send me E mails from the Administartor,
    so I had to contact them directly at sfeldk@MillerWelds.com
    their is a way you can go into the User CP in the upper left hand corner to change this so the administrator can send you E mails. how ever it the question is kinda confusing to me weather to check the box or not check the box. hummm well maybe its just me sometimes I dont understand all that I read ha ha just look at my spelling lol if you figure it out please post it so I can know weather to check the box or not check the box to be able to recieve E mails from the administrator.
    Regards,
    .Richard
    You will need to put a checkmark in the box in order to recieve email from the adminstrators.

Leave a comment:

• Richard
    replied
    Farris

Ferris, I did not get a E mail from Miller about the free tape. I guess I did not check the corect box so they can send me E mails from the Administartor,
    so I had to contact them directly at sfeldk@MillerWelds.com
    their is a way you can go into the User CP in the upper left hand corner to change this so the administrator can send you E mails. how ever it the question is kinda confusing to me weather to check the box or not check the box. hummm well maybe its just me sometimes I dont understand all that I read ha ha just look at my spelling lol if you figure it out please post it so I can know weather to check the box or not check the box to be able to recieve E mails from the administrator.
    Regards,
    .Richard

Leave a comment:

• tigman250
    replied
    Originally posted by Admin
    Just wanted to give everyone on quick note about when they can expect delivery of their tape measure....
    The tape measures were custom ordered specifically for this purpose and will take 2-3 weeks to be produced. As soon as we recieve them, we will start shipping them out to you.
    THANKS Miller you guys rock! not only do you produce the best welding equipment but you give away tape measures too! life is good!! thanks again

Leave a comment:

• fyoung
    replied
    tape?

Originally posted by Richard
    Thank you Verry Much .Miller you guys are the Best!
    I am true Blue & allways will be.
    richard did you get an email for a tape?
    Regards, Farris

Leave a comment:

• Richard
    replied
    Thank you Verry Much .Miller you guys are the Best!
    I am true Blue & allways will be.

Leave a comment:

• Slaghand
    replied
    Thank you MILLER! I am so glad to own MILLER equipment, and this bonus on top, and you didn't have to own MILLER stuff to get this. That is pretty cool! Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• DarkHorse
    replied
    Thank you for the heads up.
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Just wanted to give everyone on quick note about when they can expect delivery of their tape measure....
    The tape measures were custom ordered specifically for this purpose and will take 2-3 weeks to be produced. As soon as we recieve them, we will start shipping them out to you.

Leave a comment:

• ckovoor
    replied
    Three cheers for Miller

You're the best in welding machines and welding education!

Leave a comment:

• Murr
    replied
    I was surprised to get the email regaurding my new tape measure. I was just looking at another new Miller welder the other day. Didn't bring it home, but soon. Thanks miller

Leave a comment:

• jeeperjohn
    replied
    Originally posted by MAC702
    Don't sweat it, Jeeper. This place is STILL worth it!
    Was just kidding. Not sweating it at all.

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    Originally posted by KB Fabrications
    Well, I got my email today so I know I am under 400.
    Kevin,according to Zach's method of putting the cursor over your name to see your user#, you are #422. If his theory is correct, they must have several Miller folk on here ahead of us all. Thanks again for the freebie, I will repay the kindness.

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    I registered as soon as I got word the site was up, but I forgot to put it in my favorites. I was pleasantly surprised to get the emailabout the tape and BWE. If I win, I guess I will pass down some of the generosity I have received from ScottV, Sundown and KB and offer my Journeyman to some needy weldor. BTW, I am member 98.

Leave a comment:

• Richard
    replied
    Thanks Miller

Just Fineshed the survey and registered for the free tape
    we are so lucky to have a great company that has the Best equipment and machines, Miller they do the best for us with all the suport and these message boards. Man Miller is the Best! I will enjoy using the tape.
    Thanks again Miller. I really hope I win that new BWE welding hood.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X