X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert
    replied
    Chris,
    AWSOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep going with the pics! 'preciate it!!!

Leave a comment:

• Goodhand
    replied
    Originally posted by ahcgt View Post
    Good looking trailer first off! Can someone explain to me what the added support added to the middle brace is for? It starts off on the brace and then has plates welded in that gradually makes it rise and then it returns to the brace.. Just curious what that is for?
    Anti-bend?

Leave a comment:

• nkdmrt
    replied
    Also curious

Originally posted by ahcgt View Post
    Good looking trailer first off! Can someone explain to me what the added support added to the middle brace is for? It starts off on the brace and then has plates welded in that gradually makes it rise and then it returns to the brace.. Just curious what that is for?
    I am also wondering what that was for?
    In case the tongue falls to the ground, the coupling will not hit??

Nice job, btw.

Leave a comment:

• migman69
    replied
    good looking trailer im starting welding school in january myself. Looks like you got a **** of a nice miller setup there stool welders and all I couldint afford that stuff right now if i wanted too

Leave a comment:

• ahcgt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bryce_burden
    replied
    Looking good. I would like to build a trailer like that for a service trailer and to haul my lawn mower, 4-wheeler, stuff like that on but money is kinda tight right now. Keep up the good work and keep posting pics of your progress.

Leave a comment:

• chris madden
    replied
    Got most of it done now I need to get some money for wood.

Leave a comment:

• Mortch
    replied
    Chris Trailer

Chris, Nice Project Trailer. Keep up the good work. Anxious to watch the on going progress. In One of those first Photo's What was that Silver Funeral
    Coach doing in the Bay next to your Project. Ask me how I new???

Leave a comment:

• chris madden
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chris madden
    replied
    Here are some pics from about 2 weeks ago alot has change from the pics but its some what up to date.

Leave a comment:

• chris madden
    replied
    Originally posted by dabar39 View Post
    I noticed that it appears you have doubled the crosses back to back at the 4' centers, any particular reason? Are you planning on doing a diamond plate deck or sheet decking? just wondering. Dave
    YES IT WILL HAVE SOME PLYWOOD AND SHEET DECKING ON IT

Leave a comment:

• dabar39
    replied
    trailer

I noticed that it appears you have doubled the crosses back to back at the 4' centers, any particular reason? Are you planning on doing a diamond plate deck or sheet decking? just wondering. Dave

Leave a comment:

• chris madden
    replied
    Originally posted by fun4now View Post
    you got bored with TIG and you say you want to be a welder, shame on you young man, shame on you.
    how thick is it?? the 135 must have been working realy hard to keep up is its as thick as it looks.
    I got board of stoping and leting my tig welder cool down so i used my mm135 I was welding 3/16and1/4.it was set as high as it would go and I never had to stop and let it cool down.
    Last edited by chris madden; 06-11-2007, 12:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jfsmith
    replied
    Nice shop and trailer.

Jerry

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    you got bored with TIG and you say you want to be a welder, shame on you young man, shame on you.
    how thick is it?? the 135 must have been working realy hard to keep up is its as thick as it looks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X