X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welder_guy
    started a topic Favorite Welding Projects

Favorite Welding Projects

I am curiours to what everybodys favorite welding project is. post a couple pictures and its story. My favorite welding project was when I was commisioned to make a 6'x6' sign for a company called pakit liqudators. Pakit liqudators is a resell place for old building materials and everything eylse. Its a packrat's paridise. Each leter has a different theme. It took about 25+ hrs to do.
    Attached Files

• thumper50
    replied
    for the car....

Here is a fan mount/guard that I had to do up because of a new radiator.
    It is done in stainless (my first). Getting the fan (plastic) and the mated motor to turn without eating itself was tough.
    Started out trying to tig it then went and bought a roll of stainless wire for my DVI. It came out well and functions nicely. Now that the engine is out, I can get it cleaned and polished!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wello
    replied
    my fav welding project I have done lately would be the screen door and hat stand I made for our house
    the door took a while but its all hand made and no one else will have on the same

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	501474
    Click image for larger version

Name:	s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	501475

Leave a comment:

• fendermender
    replied
    Yep.
    More excellent stuff posted here!
    My wife loves tables like those and I like trailers and heavy equipment.
    And those custom bumpers are the best!
    Randall

Leave a comment:

• welderman23
    replied
    nice work cargoon

Leave a comment:

• David_D.
    replied
    Originally posted by stlrsafan36@yahoo.com View Post
    Nice trailer dave...
    Thank you! I'm pretty proud of it and get a lot of comments about it.

Leave a comment:

• stlrsafan36@yahoo.com
    replied
    Originally posted by David_D. View Post
    Here is a trailer I build several years ago using a borrowed Hobart Beta Mig 200. It was quite the project as most of it was done outside on the side drive by my house. This thing is very handy to load the car on and off of, and tows like a dream.

David
    Nice trailer dave...

Leave a comment:

• Cargoon
    replied
    Some Furniture

These are two small things my wife wanted to buy, at four times the price that I could make them, so I made them.

All the projects here look very good guys.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ChrisR
    replied
    New here, but here's a couple of my latest projects. Do alot of Jeep stuff as you can tell, my latest fettish is tubing.

My Jeep (unfortunately this is all I've had time to build for it)

Leave a comment:

• David_D.
    replied
    Trailer

Here is a trailer I build several years ago using a borrowed Hobart Beta Mig 200. It was quite the project as most of it was done outside on the side drive by my house. This thing is very handy to load the car on and off of, and tows like a dream.

David

Leave a comment:

• fishman
    replied
    i always hated the normal height beds and I decided to build my own .I originally planned on notching tubing and making a sunburst pattern .There is no other motive to this bed i just thought it'd be cool to do then when i got finished. I started to call therapists
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fishman; 06-15-2008, 08:55 PM. Reason: correction

Leave a comment:

• tool
    replied
    Nice work, some of you folks have some real talent.

Leave a comment:

• JimYoung
    replied
    Thanks for your comments on the war eagle... the crain is the one that has made me the most money in prizes.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsKqCcG4BqY
    Jim
    the youtube show will give you the step by step process, if you want to do something like that..

Leave a comment:

• TS-Off-Road
    replied
    That brush truck is cool!

Here's one i did earlier this year.

Leave a comment:

• welder_guy
    replied
    I know a guy who makes things like that owl. his name is Buffalo Folsom (chris is his first name) and he makes huge bears out of scrap metal

Leave a comment:

Working...
X