Im Looking To Make A New Grill Grate For My Barbq
To Cook On Out Of Ss Round Bar
Is There Any Special Grade Or Type I Should Be Looking For
For This Application Since I Will Be Eating From It
And What Type Of Wire And Gas Would I Need For My Mm210
Thanks To All Who Reply