X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert
    replied
    Originally posted by KBar View Post
    How did the picture of my wife get on here?
    You mean your ex-wife??? I think she's at Dave's house

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied
    How did the picture of my wife get on here?

Leave a comment:

• Black Wolf
    replied
    You mean she has a head??? All I can see is BOUNCE, JIGGLE, SWAY, UP + DOWN, REPEAT...

Leave a comment:

• youngwelder_154
    replied
    say that again.... all I see is a girl running and quagemire

Leave a comment:

• BBchevy396
    replied
    Last edited by BBchevy396; 04-02-2008, 07:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    Originally posted by Winger Ed. View Post
    cool.

After all that...
    It don't matter if she's a 'spitter', a 'swallower', or even a 'pointer';
    WOW!! Did this just become a "$ex educational" forum???
    Last edited by Bert; 04-02-2008, 12:45 AM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• Winger Ed.
    replied
    Sorry Bert.
    I get a little carried away sometimes.

Last edited by Winger Ed.; 04-02-2008, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    Ryan, good for you...NICE GIRLFRIEND!!! DON'T INTRODUCE HER TO TACMIG THOUGH!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• youngwelder_154
    replied
    Ya I talked to my teacher and they are going to reprint all my certs I got, Bert my cellphone is now flagged and I have a new one. My girlfriend was good enough to give me another phone But im not to worried about the guy that broke in Karma is a B*tch and I do know hes going to get whats coming to him or her

Leave a comment:

• Winger Ed.
    replied
    Gosh bro, that sucks.
    Glad ya didn't lose the car & your clothes along with the other stuff!

But on the certs.:
    Just ask the school to give you another copy.
    It can't cost more than a couple bucks, and they'll have a record of you-
    just like High School transcripts.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    They left my keys in the ignition
    i would have to say you got off easy. lesson learned without too much pain. if he had kept the keys you and every one you live with would have to be making new ones , buying new locks and so on. not to mention the car was still there to drive home in. $20 well spent man.
    don't get me wrong, it really sucks and i'm sorry you had to go threw it. but in all fairness, you got off easy. probably some punk kid in the area looking for $ . as said your ID and stuff are probably in the bushes or nearest trash can, although some are stupid enough to hang onto that stuff to show off to there friends.
    take the proper action to kill the C.cards and be happy thats all ya had to deal with.

Well Ryan, first things first:

What in Blue Heck are you doing skinny-dipping with your girlfriend at this time of year??? Sure, the headlights on high-beam are NICE, but DUDE, ever hear of shrinkage for yourself???? Poor buggar strutting your stuff - looking like you're hung like a Budgee!!!.

Hey, you said you wanted to feel better! Hope that helped.

LOL well done.

Bert tacmig, now why you gonna check out his girlfriend's headlight???!!!
    have you seen his girlfriend's headlight's ? if you had you might not be asking that question. all headlight's in public places are subject to viewing by all. why you think bathing suits keep getting smaller.

Leave a comment:

• Bert
    replied
    tacmig, now why you gonna check out his girlfriend's headlight???!!!
    Hey buddy, hope you got your police report, 1st thing the cell phone people or others, may be to get a copy of it, so they can verify that your aren't lying and skipping away from paying the bill....
    I had my car broken into while diving, and took a package. Looked a 100 yards down and found it in the bushes. Guess it wasn't of intrest to them...Look in the garbage can in the area and whatnot...
    good luck buddy....

Leave a comment:

• youngwelder_154
    replied
    Thanks guys I know Karma will come back at them someday. I just know now that I nee to watch what I do and just deal with what happend and take it and run with it, its going to take more them my cell phone to get me worried . Thats good news Black Wolf that you maybe coming back to the island, But no I havent made a trip up there yet I have been busey with school and work School is done on May 16

Leave a comment:

• SignWave
    replied
    Originally posted by tacmig View Post
    The thing that bothers me a bit, is that someone rifled through your stuff as if they were watching you prior to the crime. This creepy crap gets to me so always be aware of your surroundings and most importantly protect that which can not be replaced YOU.

TacMig
    If the idiot is dumb enough to use your phone, there will be record of the numbers he / she / it called. that may or may not happen (use your phone that is) but if it does, you have a lead.

I had a guy steal all my camera gear from my car one day.He also took my G/F's cel and used it. When we go tthe bill, there was the number.I traced the number using a 411 reverse directory WWW.com page back to the skidly part of town, but never found the guy. I Did , but I didnt do anythin about it. I wanted to take him for a boat ride if you know what i mean. I have a few cinder blocks in the back yard to get rid of...along with a feww hundred feet of rope. Anyway, what comes around goes around and they'll get theirs. You wont ever see it happen but you can rest assured it will . Sorry for your loss dude.

Leave a comment:

• tacmig
    replied
    So is life..

I think we have all been in your shoes at one time or another. If $20.00 bucks, a few cert tickets and your cell phone are all that were lifted, take a deep breath and chock it up as a lesson learned. No one got hurt, the items can be replaced. Heck I might have gone through what you experienced just to check out the headlights.. The thing that bothers me a bit, is that someone rifled through your stuff as if they were watching you prior to the crime. This creepy crap gets to me so always be aware of your surroundings and most importantly protect that which can not be replaced YOU.

TacMig

Leave a comment:

Working...
X