Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garth
    replied
    Garth here I cant get anouther copy of the ones that got wrecked so could i please get a set also thanks
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied
    Wow. This is getting popular. I should have been charging you guys a case of beer each . It's nice to see people can use these plans.

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied
    I'll send soon.

Leave a comment:

• TJS
    replied
    Hey Silverback,
    I would like a set of plans as well.
    [email protected]

Thanks much.
    T.J.
    www.tjsperformance.com

Leave a comment:

• ATCOEnt
    replied
    Originally posted by silverbackman
    Jet-Plans have been sent

Larry-Do you have an email address to send to? If not, PM me with an address to mail them to (Home or work, doesn't matter to me).
    Uh, yea. It would have been a good idea to give you my address: [email protected].

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied
    Jet-Plans have been sent

Larry-Do you have an email address to send to? If not, PM me with an address to mail them to (Home or work, doesn't matter to me).

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied
    Yep, I was right. The plans show you how to build the scissor. What you will need to find is a cylinder and pump (I'm going with an electric over hydro), plus your steel, hardware, electrical bits etc. It's pretty cool, you end up with a 4000# capacity dump bed (unless you have a 1 ton, you won't be able to maximise the lift).

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied
    It's been a while since I looked at the plans, but I was sure it describes how to build the scissor. I'll have to look again, maybe I'm mistaken.

Leave a comment:

• slag
    replied
    Hey Silverback,

The plans came through, no problem. Mucho appreciated!

Now all I gotta' do is figure out where to buy a scissors lift...or how to make one.

Thanks,
    Slag

Leave a comment:

• ATCOEnt
    replied
    No sweat.

When I get a moment.
    Take your time. There is no hurry. I really appreciate your offer.

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied
    When I get a moment.

Leave a comment:

• Jet A-1
    replied
    Me too, me too Could I trouble you for a set of those plans? The setup looks like just what I've been looking for, and to start from scratch, well

You can send them to [email protected]

Many thanks,

Jeff...

Leave a comment:

• ATCOEnt
    replied
    Are you still looking for plans. I purchased a set of plans off ebay to build dumping pickup truck bed, but the mechanics would be the same for a trailer, you'd just have to adjust some measurements for you app. Here's a link to the website from which my plans actual come from.
    http://www.dumpbeds.com/Index.html
    Let me know if you want a copy, and I'll photocopy a set and mail them to you.
    Jeff.
    Jeff,

I too would love to get a set of those plans. Will certainly cover any of your duplication costs.

Leave a comment:

• NorthernLights
    replied
    Silverback,

Thanks for the plans. Look great, give me lots of ideas for my project. I'm trying to find a high flow hydraulic pump for some bigger cylinders. I think somewhere like 3.5 - 5 GPM. I might look at some hydrualic lift gate pumps. I'll also check those links in the info you sent me.

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied
    Hey Slag, Check your email again. I simply forwarded it to the corrected address.
    Samething for you NorthernLights.

If they don't come through, I'll burn it to a disk and send it to you. Just PM me with your address details.

Silverback

Leave a comment:

Working...
X