X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terry welds
    replied
    flat bed

nice job on the flat bed.are you going to set it up as a welding truck. if those pipes on it is exhust pipes. *am i bet it sounds good

Leave a comment:

• banshee35
    replied
    Originally posted by Iron man View Post
    Here is a pic of a flat bed I built last summer.I also restored the truck it was a complete wreck when I started welded in new floor pans and several patch panels on the body, bed was so bad I didn't even want to attempt. So I ended up with this. Now all I need is to install 3/4 ton axels and some dual wheels.
    do you have some pics of the undeside of the bed before you put the flooring on it? I would like to see how you layed out your crossmembers. thanks

Leave a comment:

• dabar39
    replied
    Iron man

Nice job on the truck. Here's a Toyota I did the same with, I did mine with what I had laying around. I spent no money but the lights. It's posted else where on this site.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Iron man
    started a topic Flat bed

Flat bed

Here is a pic of a flat bed I built last summer.I also restored the truck it was a complete wreck when I started welded in new floor pans and several patch panels on the body, bed was so bad I didn't even want to attempt. So I ended up with this. Now all I need is to install 3/4 ton axels and some dual wheels.
    Attached Files
Working...
X