X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kklos2
    • Dec 2007

skid steer

I built a Rube Goldberg loader quick and dirty to keep me from building a Cadtrac. You may be interested to see both of them: http://flickr.com/photos/21702692@N05/2102196365/

Find designs, tips and order information to build your own backhoes, diggers, and more.

I wanted a tractor that didn't dig up the ground and was small. Rube Goldberg got kind of big--no plans either. You have to be careful with skid steers. You might think about some tracks for yours.
    Last edited by kklos2; 12-29-2007, 12:49 PM. Reason: More info and grammar correction

Comment

• storts
      • Jun 2006

Very nice!!!!!!!

Nice looking JOB!!!!!!!!,Looks like plenty of stabilty on the loader,,who cares what it looks like,some paint,that would look bew,,does it work?thats all that matters,,and some pint,looks store bought!!Thanks for the pics,Jack

Comment

• Just weld it
        • Oct 2007

Skid steer?

Originally posted by scottw View Post
        Here are a few more projects:

scottw
        Tell me more about your skid steer. That is a sweet idea!!! How do you figur out size or hydro pump and motors for somthing like that? I have been wanting to do somthing like that with sommobile tracks. Any info would be helpful thanks!

Comment

• HMW
          • Mar 2006

Post more pics of the skid steer, very cool project. I've got a Bobcat that I love.
          Scott
          HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Comment

• dabar39
            • Mar 2007

I don't know if you guys realized this but this thread is dated from 2005.
            If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

sigpicJohn Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
            Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Comment

• scottw
              • Dec 2005

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on here in a LONG time! I am still working on the skidsteer. It got put on the backburner for now. I have been too busy.

scott

Comment

Working...
              X