Metal Projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Projects

does anybody have any easy metal projects that i can do in metal shop i only have a few months left of school before graduation something that should only take a few days im looking for something in the beginner to intermediate range please
    lincoln 140c
    with spool gun attachment

tell us maybe some of your hobbies and interest and we might be able to help you out.

Comment

ill do almost anything like archery games im willing to do anything, i just need something to do b4 i gt yelled at by the teacher lol
      lincoln 140c

Comment

I built a boat anchor in my tech class fairly simple.

Comment

i was in the same situation last week. so i thought about it and decided to make something to hang my shirts on. took some 2 by 1 tubing and then welded 3 peices of 1/2" tubing to it. mounted it to the wall, and now my ma is happy my shirts arent hanging from a chair.
          -srl

Comment

ease project

back when i was taking welding class in 1978 or 79 i made a set of car stands useing 1.5 id pipe with a smaller size pipe inside the 1.5 that fits snug but still slides smooth split the 1.5 on 3 sides to sprad for the legs and weld .5 in strap around the legs then drill .5in holes thure both pipes to rise and lower at the top i used a pece of 2in strap to fit the car frame i still use them today i got an A on that project good luck srl welder. saying of the day is. if you havent got all the things you want be grateful for the things you dont have that you dont want.
            miller bobcat 250
            wc 115a
            spoolmatic 30a
            centery 250 mic
            2 lincoln 225 stick
            a 1954 hobart portable welder w/ willies jeep engine

Comment

Since you like archery games, you could try building a 'plinker', like used for rifle target practice. A simple stand that holds revolving targets that make noise and move when they are hit.
              Jonny

Dynasty 300DX
              Esab PCM 1000

Comment

welding project

I'm looking at welding me one of these pretty soon:

http://www.arizonatools.com/tools/ja...ail/SUM780376/

it's a worthwhile small project.

Comment

Easy Projects...

Hey w/m251,
                  Here are a couple ideas for you to look at and maybe get some ideas. They are:
                  Rifle Bench Rest(2 pics)
                  Lawn Flower Holder
                  Patio Table
                  I'll try to send more...good luck....Denny
                  Attached Files
                  * Complete welding, machine, & fab shop *
                  * Mobile unit *
                  * Finally retired *

* A man's word is his honor..... without honor, there is nothing. *
                  * Words are like bullets..... once they leave your muzzle, you cannot get them back. *
                  * I have no reservation to kill nor hesitation to die for the U.S. Constitution & the American Flag. *
                  * Age is a state of mind..... at my age, you cannot fathom what is in my mind. *

Comment

heres some stuff i made and i own the helmet
                    Attached Files
                    lincoln 140c

Comment

Working...
                    X