New Millermatics Are Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Millermatics Are Here!

I was at B&R Welding today and they have the new Millermatic 140 & Millermatic 180 in stock and ready for shipping. They're not on the store web site yet but you can give Brant a call and he can set you up with your new machine. I think I'll give Santa's elf a hint about this and see if one appears on Christmas morning! By the way - B&R has a toll free number if anyone wants to let their better half know - 1-800-783-3073 - tell her the true color of Christmas is Miller Blue

Very cool news, how much is the 180?
    hre

Comment

I better pass. If I were to upgrade the mig it would be to a 210 or 251. But then why mig when you can tig. LOL
      Dennis

Thermal Arc 185-TSW
      Millermatic Challenger 172
      VictorO/A
      Atlas Craftsman 12 by 24 Lathe
      Esab PCM-875
      Wholesale Tool Mill-Drill

Comment

I was looking at getting my dad into a Hobart 187, but I love my blue, so I am anxiously awaiting some good prices and reviews on the MM180 Hooray for Miller if you guys qaushed that WST feature
        hre

Comment

WST optional you pick

the WST is optional on the new units, you can turn it on and off. its a little funky to make the change but i think it comes from the factory with the WST off but dont hold me to that.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by tailshaft56 View Post
            I better pass. If I were to upgrade the mig it would be to a 210 or 251. But then why mig when you can tig. LOL
            I already have a Millermatic 210

Why TIG when you can MIG ???

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
              the WST is optional on the new units, you can turn it on and off. its a little funky to make the change but i think it comes from the factory with the WST off but dont hold me to that.
              Thanks Fun. Just give me a diagram showing me which wire to snip and I'll be happy. Anyone know the price or the weld quality yet?
              hre

Comment

Originally posted by harcosparky View Post
                I already have a Millermatic 210

Why TIG when you can MIG ???
                OK You got me!
                Dennis

Thermal Arc 185-TSW
                VictorO/A
                Esab PCM-875

Comment

BTW Hypertherm has their answer to the extreme out. It's on their Website.
                  Dennis

Thermal Arc 185-TSW
                  VictorO/A
                  Esab PCM-875

Comment

i think IOC has them up on there site around $750 but would have to check. its not a wire snip as i understand it its more of a sequence thing, somthing aboutset pull triger and turn off then back on or some thing like that, they should have put in a on off switch.
                    i did here they weld realy nicely though.

i wonder how long it will be befor the new uniys are on the miller site?? i dont understand why they dont post it as soon as it comes out?? maybee they want the dealers to have a chance to unload the old units befor people know the new one is due out in less than a month.
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                    JAMES

Comment

i think IOC has them up on there site around $750 but would have to check. its not a wire snip as i understand it its more of a sequence thing, somthing aboutset pull triger and turn off then back on or some thing like that, they should have put in a on off switch.
                      i did here they weld realy nicely though.

i wonder how long it will be befor the new uniys are on the miller site?? i dont understand why they dont post it as soon as it comes out?? maybee they want the dealers to have a chance to unload the old units befor people know the new one is due out in less than a month.
                      I really think that is what it is.

the sequence thing is a good idea, becaus ea switch is easy to bump, but I hope they have a light that comes on to tell you when its engaged or not.
                      hre

Comment

Miller likes to release stuff in one area of the country first. If they have a issue
                        it's just easier to get things handled. That is why we get the new 210 and 251
                        machines out here. You can have the Miller because I still think the Hobart is the one. Also don't forget that 180C the red guys have. I really doubt that
                        one will be beat by by the blue unit. Dual schedule WST or not.

Comment

the red one has the spoolgun option, I like that, but I can't see the blue being a lesser machine than the orange.
                          hre

Comment

Originally posted by Coalsmoke View Post
                            the red one has the spoolgun option, I like that, but I can't see the blue being a lesser machine than the orange.
                            You might be surprised at that and a few other things in the pipeline.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott V View Post
                              You might be surprised at that and a few other things in the pipeline.
                              That is true Scott, it wouldn't be the first time I would be taken by surprise like that. I might have to paint an orange machine blue. Feel free to send me an email if you ever want to mention something off the record

Do you think the spoolgun option off the red 180 would have enough power to tackle 1/4 Al 6061? Something tells me probably not, which is maybe why Miller is just happy selling the MM210 with the spool gun.
                              hre

Comment

Working...
                              X