Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun4now
    replied
    no problem, i would probly just get in the way or hurt myself, im not real good at watching people work even if it means hurting myself i have to jump in and give a hand.
    here you might find thease of interest, putting in the final stiches tomarow.
    if you shoot me back your tank sizes i'll threw in a few of the second pic for ya.
    we finaly got a good tank pattern going and i have most of mine coverd now. just have to remake my MM135 in cammo to match the tank cover.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    Hey Guys,
    James don't worry about comin over to help with the move, I was just messin with ya. I would like ya to come by sometime but let me get moved in 1st. I bought a Toyota propane powered fork lift to help move the heavy stuff. I also have the Kubota tractor so the little Bulldog and I will be makin a bunch of trips up and down the road between the house and the shop real soon.
    See ya,
    Bulldog

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    i'll run a map rout and see how long it takes to get there, not shore how much help i can be but i'll save up a few extra pain pills for the day.
    let me know when the cement is ready, and you have the time, me i got all kinds of time options.

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    Thanks guys!
    Hey James, I may need some help moving all the equipment...
    Bulldog

Leave a comment:

• Richard
    replied
    wow, I like that . . . looks good

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    looking realy good. bet ya cant wait to start moving in.

Leave a comment:

• burninbriar
    replied
    Lookin good. I like the gray skirt around the bottom, it does a nice job to break up the boxy apearance.

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    One more,
    I should have the electrical roughed in today and we should be pouring the concrete at the end of this week or the begining of the next. I'll keep ya posted.
    Bulldog
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    Hey Guys,
    Update time.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• df5152
    replied
    Looks good wish i could build one. If tried to frame something like that here I'd probably go to jail...

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    Hey Guys,
    Sorry I haven't gotten back to this thread sooner. I wanted to update ya, but have been buried (still) with work. I'll try to take some pics tomorrow.
    Burnindaylight,
    The floor in the main shop is 30X50. The ceiling is 12' high.The porch is 10X50. It's not a big shop, but it's a lot bigger than my 24X24 garage that I'm in now. Also the front part of the porch is going to be turned into the company office and the last 20' will be the bathroom. I won't get to the porch modifications until spring, but at least I'll have more room soon.
    See ya guys and thanks for the interest.
    Bulldog

Leave a comment:

• burninbriar
    replied
    Nice shop Bulldog.
    As the building gets heavier with sideing and roof material and such, there may be some settleing by the time its done and that would be a big advantage to pouring concreat last. I would still use expansion joints around the perimiter as well as between the slabs incase there is more settleing. I'm no concreat guy though but thats what I would do if I were unable to get profesional advice.
    Are you going to concreat the porch also ?

Leave a comment:

• mister honey
    replied
    Don't forget a porch swing on one end of that covered patio!

It's a great place for your morning coffee and a cold beer in the afternoon.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Burnindaylight
    replied
    Don't forget to write your initials in the concrete looks really good, what is the floor size?

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    when i was building in florida we used to keep atleast 2 houses usualy 3 going at all times so we had a roof on 1 at all times to give us plenty of work if it rained for a few days, keeping in mind a house rarely took over a week for a standerd track home you had to keep your options open, in AZ. rain was not a problem as it came in like clock work at 3PM so we were winding up any way.
    there realy are a number of diferent varieables to dictate the scedualing of the construction, but bulldog would have to be the one to tell you exactly why he did his this way, but with a post building it would be hard to pore the slab then try to dig in the post right beside the slab so i believe all post style get the floor added in after the post but you could put it in right after the post were sunk if you needed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X