I am sick of Red,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sick of Red,

Blue, and even Yellow so I decided I would give green a shot.
    Attached Files

nice trail bike.

Comment

Yup, that is green alright.....

..........and I had my hopes up that you found a cool Linde machine to play with.
      Don

'06 Trailblazer 302
      '06 12RC feeder
      Super S-32P feeder

HH210 & DP3035 spool gun
      Esab Multimaster 260
      Esab Heliarc 252 AC/DC

Comment

Chris,
        it's my street bike now. I like the fact you start looking for pot holes instead
        of trying to avoid them. Also, I would just as soon ride a slow bike fast then a fast bike slow. I also like 70 miles per gal (city) on a new tight motor.

Don,
        I got the oil changed already and there was no chunks like that blue unit.
        Not yet anyway.

Comment

70 miles per gal Ah, not to shabby but where ya guna put the dynasty on that thing, better start making a rack for the back.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Thanks Scott. Those things are job security for our rice farmers...

Comment

Originally posted by moe1942 View Post
              Thanks Scott. Those things are job security for our rice farmers...
              Moe,
              ever look under the hood of your Harley.
              Besides my Superhawk was a mismatch for
              Barbara's Harley but with this 250CC single,
              she almost can keep up now. (If I don't gas it)

James,
              it has a rack already. I been running a 200
              a bit lately and it's not a bad machine, although I
              think the software guy went absolutely crazy with
              hidden menu.

Comment

Nice, fell off my Yamaha 100cc dirtbike last month. You should have lots of fun with it.....just lay off the throttle on fast turns. Learned that one the hardway

Comment

clintonwelding1
                  just lay off the throttle on fast turns. Learned that one the hardway
                  see thats the problem right there you are suposed to hit the gas hard and slide the back end around the corners. dirt is all about the slide man.
                  thanks for the help
                  ......or..........
                  hope i helped
                  sigpic
                  summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                  JAMES

Comment

Scott V
                    although I
                    think the software guy went absolutely crazy with
                    hidden menu.

you know it dose seem like every one is always trying to figure out how to work with that one. i supose it all has a good purpose but some times i bet ya just long for the good old days of less controle and simplicity. that progress for ya, some times ya like it some times ya want to take a hammer to it.
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    JAMES

Comment

klx

Hey Scott, I think you will really like that bike. My brother wanted me to do some research on dual purpose bikes in the spring. I suggested the green or yellow400 which is a great bike also. However we do more trails and in tight places.So a 250 is more suited. I always liked the klr except for the drum brakes and the suspension. Anyway when I found the klx I knew it would be a winner. He loves it has about 4000 miles on it so far. We changed the oil several times in the first breakin period[more than what was recommended] Next year I think were going to put a pipe and jet kit on it that really opens them up alot. I love the bike I have an older honda which I like but if it broke tommorow I would get a klx. The suspension is very good. Nice talking to you again. chub

Comment

Originally posted by chub380 View Post
                        Hey Scott, I think you will really like that bike. My brother wanted me to do some research on dual purpose bikes in the spring. I suggested the green or yellow400 which is a great bike also. However we do more trails and in tight places.So a 250 is more suited. I always liked the klr except for the drum brakes and the suspension. Anyway when I found the klx I knew it would be a winner. He loves it has about 4000 miles on it so far. We changed the oil several times in the first breakin period[more than what was recommended] Next year I think were going to put a pipe and jet kit on it that really opens them up alot. I love the bike I have an older honda which I like but if it broke tommorow I would get a klx. The suspension is very good. Nice talking to you again. chub
                        Nice hearing from you too. It's been quite a while and you have lot's of good
                        info for others. So don't be a stranger!!

I heading to the Kawi shop now for jets/ needle/ airbox snorkle.
                        I have already ordered a Muzzy pipe with the quiet core, so I can
                        ditch the Catalytic converter. It rides like a Cadillac on the
                        street. Sorry Harley guys, but the little unit just rides better!!!
                        Muzzy's is in Oregon, so it was a no brainier for me.

Comment

james, did that and the bike didn't slide. It just ripped out from under me

Comment

Muzzy's is in Oregon, so it was a no brainier for me
                            they have a good reputation you should be real happy with it. great fun it thouse we used to have a suzuki DR400 many years ago it was great fun. kinda cool to be cruzzing down the road and change your mind just to go play in the dirt a bit.not going to do that on a harly
                            thanks for the help
                            ......or..........
                            hope i helped
                            sigpic
                            JAMES

Comment

Good choice. I have a '99 KLX 300, free mods, Dyno-jet, FSW head pipe. Look up PlanetKLX or ThumperTalk. Keep your valves adjusted.
                              AutoArc 230 (MM 210)
                              3035 spoolgun
                              Spectrum 625
                              Dialarc HF w/Coolmate 4

Comment

Working...
                              X