ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay?

how long does it take or your listing to appear when you search for it?

usualy about 30 seconds, but it can take up to 20 minuits.
    when we listed the stuff for our store it shoed up right away but we did that at non peak times so it depends on how buisy they (or there server) is
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

I out mine up awhile ago and im not seeing it......did i do something wrong?

Comment

to be honest i am real not shore as the wife dose all the e-bay stuff, its too dang agrivating for me.
        when you put it in you should have a link to it, fallow the link then click on the last part of thecatagory abouve it and look to see if you find it. e-bay is a big world, hard to get your stuff found, even worse when you have a stoor listing. but its the best option we have right now so we are still using it.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

usually it shows up pretty quick.

Log into ebay, and go to MY EBAY, then click on the selling tab, if it doesn't show up in that tab then its not on ebay.

Or it should have emailed you a direct link to your auction see if that works

Comment

Working...
          X